Report a player for inappropriate behavior

• On August 8, 2020, Polish citizens were insulted by two Czech players. Ci players are "Jada" and "pablikk" from alliance [ĆRL]. Words with the words "moron" and "shit" addressed to the player by name are considered highly offensive. I demand that this case be considered, and at the same time I would like to inform you that the chat scans will be sent to the relevant state bodies, ie the Czech Republic, as "hate speech".

• :20] ro.gif [EGYPT] Anksunamun: uboth do not deserve someone talk with u.
    [23:20] cz.gif pablikk: ještě mi v Alexandrii zbyla nějaká žula a jíl, chcete někdo?
    [23:20] ro.gif [EGYPT] Anksunamun: see ya, aligator. :)
    [23:21] cz.gif pablikk: Anksunamun, stay in your poor country and shut your mouth....
    [23:22] ro.gif [EGYPT] Anksunamun: pablikk, wow, tell me more, I like it. :)
    [23:23] Establishing chat connection...
    [23:23] Connection established, players online: 760
    [23:24] cz.gif pablikk: Anksunamun, It is true, that Romania is poor country. Why comes romanians peoples in our country and crying here?
    [23:24] cz.gif [ČRL] MICI: pablikk hlavně se zbav ty jady. vždyt to ona spunktovala všechny tvé střety a ted ještě útočí na zbylé členy kmenu
    [23:25] ro.gif [EGYPT] Anksunamun: pablikk, shame of you, but, this it will be the last time I write you, that make people when do not know how to lose, they are bad in words, shame on you small guy.
    [23:25] cz.gif [ČRL] Meno: Aksunamum.
    [23:27] cz.gif pablikk: Anksunamun, it is shame of Romania, that must leave his country....
    [23:27] cz.gif [ČRL] Meno: Jsi hlupák,idiot,ok? :)
    [23:28] cz.gif pablikk: Anksunamun, thanks god, that you shut your mouth.
    [23:28] cz.gif pablikk: MICI, s útokama na kmen jsem rozhodně neměl nic společného, dozvěděl jsem se to, až když se to stalo.
    [23:29] cz.gif [ČRL] MICI: Pablikk to je mi jasný vždyt jsi i rozdal surky nevěř už jade

Send

Hi, can soemone banned them, they are on GC with bad words, insulting, racism.... Thanks.

• [13:14] ro.gif [EGYPT] Anksunamun: m o r o n

[13:15] pl.gif [ZOS] Magdalenette: haha, im proud already :D

[13:16] cz.gif pablikk: Anksunamun, I send it to forum, as you made too :D

[13:16] ro.gif [EGYPT] Anksunamun: Magdalenette, great. :)

[13:18] pl.gif [ZOS] Magdalenette: they saying " never gave up " .. somebody is stick with th\t for real :D

[13:18] pl.gif [ZOS] Magdalenette: give*