Nomad camps with 25 scorpion kings or higher

• Don't waste your time raiding nomad camps witch have 25 or more scorpion kings. The game is rigged so that the nomad camp always has the advantage. It doesn't matter what level your war buildings are at, or how many scorpion kings you send against them. The results are always in favor of the Nomad camps and you will lose a lot of troops. I have sent 20 times the number of scorpion kings against what a camp has and my sphinx, obelisk and sundisk mansion are all higher than the camps, but the results are ALWAYS the same. I lose too many troops. My advice is to pass them all up after spying them. They will all be gone in 24 hours with new nomad camps. Choose the ones without any scorpion kings and you will do better in the long run.

• I have over 1000 scorpion kings and plenty of everything else. It doesn't matter how many troops you use. If the nomad camp has 25 or more scorpion kings, you will always lose a large number of troops. No one can tell me that they haven't given the nomad camps an edge. We have to have a wall of at least level 22 to make scorpion kings but the level 9 nomad camps never have walls higher than level 18. Also the war building should give an edge to who ever has the higher levels, but that also seems not to play a factor. I am already so far ahead of everyone else on my server that it really doesn't make any difference, but it does bother me that the people who run this game are making it harder for the players at the upper levels.

• If you raid nomad camp with lvl 9, you always loose units, it doesn't matter how many units you send, even if you send 1.000.000.000 scorpion kings.
    Let's assume that we have this as basis - 1959 RA lost:

Now we multiply our attacking army with 10 - 1954 RA lost:

Noe we multiply it with 100 - 1953 RA lost:

If you attack in this constellation, you always loose RA. That is the reason I call that the RA-restriction.
    Why does it exist? Maybe you should be forced to buy 100% healing, even if you have a very big army...maybe ;-)

• It is expected that you will lose troops in any battle. The difference is only multiplied when there are many scorpion kings in a nomad camp. This thread was intended to let players, who are just building scorpion kings, know what to expect when they start raiding level 8 and 9 nomad camps. It is better to just pass up those nomad camps with 25 or more scorpion kings and attack others without them.

• It is expected that you will lose troops in any battle. The difference is only multiplied when there are many scorpion kings in a nomad camp. This thread was intended to let players, who are just building scorpion kings, know what to expect when they start raiding level 8 and 9 nomad camps. It is better to just pass up those nomad camps with 25 or more scorpion kings and attack others without them.

You will find camps with less than 25 scorpion kings, where you loose as many troops. So it's only a weak rule of thumb in my humble opinion. Depends on the other troops in the camp, too. Using the simulator may give the correct answer ;-)

• Grendel. I noticed that you did not put in the levels for sphinx, obelisk or sundisk mansion in your examples. It makes a big difference when your war buildings are higher than what they are in the nomad camps. I have no trouble with nomad camps that have less than 25 scorpion kings. It is only when they exceed 25 that I seems to lose a lot more troops than I should.

• As far as it is only an example, I did not use the levels for obelisk, etc. Using them would not effect the result, especially if you vary the amount of troops ceteris paribus.
    You are often correct concerning the loss of troops if you have a camp with less than 25 scorpion kings. But I always find camps with constellations that would lead to relative high losses with less than 25 Scorpion kings, for example camps with high amounts of Medjau.

• If your war buildings (Sphinx, Olelisk and Sundisk Mansion) are lower than what the nomad camp has then I agree, it would not make any difference, but since all of my war buildings are at level 20, I have increased strength and stamina as well as the maximum luck, which does make a big difference. My losses are small when the number of scorpion kings is less than 25 and I adjust my other troops in relation to what the Nomad camp has. Once you get your levels up, you will see what I am talking about.

• If your war buildings (Sphinx, Olelisk and Sundisk Mansion) are lower than what the nomad camp has then I agree, it would not make any difference, but since all of my war buildings are at level 20, I have increased strength and stamina as well as the maximum luck, which does make a big difference. My losses are small when the number of scorpion kings is less than 25 and I adjust my other troops in relation to what the Nomad camp has. Once you get your levels up, you will see what I am talking about.

You seem not to understand. If I create an example where you loose 2.000 RA I could create it with or without those buildings. To show that it has no significant effect to use 10-times, 100-times, ect. more units the level of the buildings does not matter if it's the same in any szenario (=ceteris paribus).

• I have NEVER lost more than 200 RA in any attack I have made and I have made plenty over the past year. Maybe you are just doing something wrong or haven't the troops yet to accomplish an overwhelming attack?

I'm sure you are the finest player all around and I'm absolutly impressed by your knowledge and skill. ;) That is all from my side to this matter.

• I now only attack lvl 9 nomads and lose few troops. I have over 1000 scorps, but now consider Ra and meds low level troops and no longer use them for hitting nomads.

I attack all lvl 9s without spying first with the following; 500+ scorps. 1300 anubis, 2500 nieth, 150k sesh, 150k, wabu, and 33k traders, and lose at the most 2 anubis on the lvl 9s you are talking about.

Run your sims with those numbers.

• I now only attack lvl 9 nomads and lose few troops. I have over 1000 scorps, but now consider Ra and meds low level troops and no longer use them for hitting nomads.

I attack all lvl 9s without spying first with the following; 500+ scorps. 1300 anubis, 2500 nieth, 150k sesh, 150k, wabu, and 33k traders, and lose at the most 2 anubis on the lvl 9s you are talking about.

Run your sims with those numbers.

No every player has reached that amount of troops, so the information may be nice, but to reach the numbers, additional information seem to be more usefull ;-)

• Whatever works for the individual players. Personally, I use much fewer troops when I attack which cuts down on the amount of wheat I have to use. Also, the 2-1 ratio of Sesh and Wabau for each attacking troop member is more than enough (at least in my case). With my level of herbal medicine, Mummification, Alchemy and Sekhmet, the few troops I do lose is negligible.

• Spy and sim. I can defeat 8 Nomad camp with nubs and wab and sesh and anubis and kings. No need to send any other units they just get in the way and get killed.

• I hope the following experience will be helpful for all of you who are willing to learn: I once started an ad-hoc-attack on a level 8 or 9 camp with around 100 (!) Hyksos, some Nubian traders and several spies - because why not? It may surprise you, but these groups didn't seem to create much of a challenge for the nomads and somehow ended up dead. My professional advice to you: Send at least 200 or even more Hyksos if you intend on winning your battles against those pretend-to-be-helplessly-lost-in-the-desert nomads, they are some sleazy MFs.