• Hello,

Ideas came to me today:

1) I think if you become a forum for tribal administrators, that would be great.

The forum would be located in the tribe tabs next to the preview for example. There is that the administrators of the tribe freely discuss important or sensitive topics in some.

2) Will it be possible to make events during the end of the months.

These events would allow players to earn items from barbarians. These objects would for example be exchangeable against units at random. It would be a bit like the "Tutankhamun's treasure" event except that there would be one more step which aims to create more action.

3) Will it be possible to worship Gods,

The players would worship a God throughout their empire, which happens that the Gods give us spells for our city. This would go through "favors" that we will gain by destroying units. For example, we gain 1 favors if we destroy a Bedouin, 2 if we destroy a Hyksos lancer ... If we worship Ramses we can have units, Sesostris resources, Nefertiti bonuses on buildings, Amenhotep bonuses on research, Nitrocris bonuses on healing.

4) Will it be possible to recruit heroes.

In the quests at the beginning, replace some rewards with basalt. Basalt aims to recruit heroes who have the swiftness of a baboon, no fees, little weakness, and no room for resource transports. Their strength and stamina varied depending on the hero but will be enormous. They can die but will always regenerate and without going through the temple of Imhotep.

I know you can't do everything, and that if you do something that it takes time.

Continue like this, you are superb.