Happy Anniversary !!! Any plans for a New Year Merge of Servers ???

• I do believe that Anocris started a year ago in December so we have our first year of gaming. To celebrate is there to be soon a Server Merge?

• Actually, the game began in September of 2019 and I don't personally believe that Anocris has ANY intention of merging servers. It would not be in their interest financially to do so. That is why they keep putting up new servers every two months. The goal has always been to get as much money from each player as possible. They even try to cheat the players by decreasing the number of Amethysts for what you pay. Even though they are virtual items and cost the owners NOTHING, on the last Amethysts sale they actually decreased the number of Amethysts by several hundred from what it cost just 10 days earlier. It really is pathetic when you stop to think about it. :D

• There will never be a merge here. We can kiss the idea goodbye. I like the game the way it is as we have our little realms to play in. We enjoy the game being a bit more peaceful. A merge would kick off another war game. And war games wipe a lot of people who are paying customers and this game is not going to allow that.

• Thank you for your reply. What happens when two servers merge and a player has an account in both cities? Players with more experience of the game will need to answer the question of how they would want it done.

• you have to delet one account or be banned on both, and yes will be merges as dev. anocris are same as tentlan game that merge servers from time too time, i personaly think should be merge the old ones , and in 3 month merge with 4 ffirst international ones more players at once togheter to give some live on dead ones

• In order to merge the international servers with those of the English, Spanish, French and German servers, the owners of the game would have to put in software that would automatically translate to all languages. Something that would require a lot of work and these people are not known for their efforts in improving this game. :D

• I see no benefit to a merge at all. It would decrease the number of available Nomad camps, as there would be more people competing for the same camps. It would allow for additional weaker players to be preyed upon by the larger, more powerful tribes, but overall, little would change in the way most play this game. Just my personal opinion. 8)

• The Nomad raiding map is so vast that there would never be too few of them to fight. Right now we can build and research and recruit as our dominate Tribe has wiped out all competition. As far as the money side of it I am sure the devs know how successful or unsuccessful their merge was on the sister game of Tentlan. I am not suggesting anything that would take monetary profit from this game. Merge or no merge those of us who love the game will continue to play it.

• After a merge when it comes to the weaker players through the Library and Treaties and personal Diplomacy that they could be left alone out of mutual respect to give them some time to get built up. Pharaohs as we know must be strong on the battlefield but I have read in the game that it is sometimes prudent to practice a bit of mercy and kindness. We want to merge to have more players so why after a merge kill off all the weaker players? Battle someone your own size is a good idea.