Inactive player and troops movement

• When a player sends their troops to another player's city and then is gone for seven days thereby going inactive, what happens to those troops that the play sent out to another player's city?

• Thank you for that.

However, I meant to ask if the player who sent the troops becomes inactive subsequently then what happens to the troops that were sent to another player.

• Again knowing that Ole CY there don't always know what he is talking about - If the player in the horus fort sent Wheat with his troops those troops remain there until he recalls them him/her self. Of course you knew that right Chuckles. lol looking better with every answer you give out there genius. pfft.

• Scarlet - unless the player that went inactive stops his account or drops from the tribe those troops stay where they are. Of course Chuckles probably knew that also Cause he has spent almost 6 months of his year playing under AP. lol

• And little Louie spent the prior 6 months in AP hiding from the Gods tribe. He thinks the rules only apply to him when he takes advantage of them but not to others who use the same tactics. Little Louie is a perfect example of why children should not be allowed to play. Anyone can tell by his childish banter that he must have missed his nap time.

• What is really funny (besides reading your incessant nonsense, Little Louie) is that I would have quit this game months ago after I had overtaken you and the rest of the players and had nothing left to prove, but allowing an insulting bully like you to take the top spot is just something that I cannot allow. That is why I will be here until either you quit or they take this game down. :D^^:D

• If you think that you rile me up, you are dumber than I thought. I would love to have a battle of wits with you but you always come unarmed. You provide a comical break in my boring days. You remind me of the skinny little kid who after getting his a*s*s beaten still thinks he can beat up the bigger opponent. I am glad that you come back here so often. Why should I be the only one you show your stupidity to? Now a whole new group of people can share in my laughter at your expense. :D^^:D

• I see that at least 25 of your tribe must have taken your advice on how to play this game, Little Louie since they have all QUIT. That brings your tribe total down to 31 who are still hanging in and actively playing. I am sure that as more of your tribe listens to your advice they will get discouraged and quit also. What a leader. :D^^:D^^:D^^

• You wouldn't know me unless you play on the Giza server as it is the only one I play. I could never understand why anyone would play the same game on multiple servers. I have more of a diverse interest and play many different games. I started out in the Legion tribe, then we all joined the Gods tribe until I finally left to start my own tribe of one. I am the top player on Giza nearly twice ahead in points than the second-place player and over 3 times the points of Little Louie who finally managed to climb to third place. :)

• You're style reminds me a of a fellow I play with on Thebes. I think movement to different servers is ok. When servers become stagnant or die it is away to continue to have fun.

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.