Lack of Resources in the Nomads lately

• Has anyone noticed the decrease in resources in the level 3,4 & 5 Nomads? Maybe the other levels as well. Up until a few weeks ago I was getting a reasonable amount and then it started going down hill. I have discussed it with others and they have noticed it as well.

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• It is the same with the higher-level nomad camps. They increased the total number of camps so there is now 3 times the number of shitty resources available. This causes players to use more wheat sending out spies to try and locate a half-way decent resources filled nomad camp or make the players spend money to raid more than the 5 free ones they give you so you can get a half-way decent total of resources for the day. The few level 9 nomad camps that have half-way decent resources are usually filled with a lot of scorpion kings. If they spent half as much time cleaning up the servers of all of the clutter as they do thinking up new ways to get players to spend more money, they would have a much better game.

• Cy thanks for responding. I agree to a point. As far as spending more, only if they actually sold resources. Seems like a waste to me. If you want to discourage people from playing, this is a great way to do it.

But I think you are right about the higher level camps.

LOU why is it whining to discuss things that affect all of us?

• If you were a developer planning a merge and you were chosing which servers to merge -- Would you merge a server with a player without much experience that just bad mouths you all the time or would you choose other players and servers ??? OF course Woodchuck knows all about that don't yah Buddy ??? Pfftt:thumbdown:

• Ah ok, you two are having at each other lol I didn't think this had anything to do with the mergers. I was suspicious about the level 9 nomad revisions being at the bottom of it, but wasn't sure it was just my server.

• So basically what Little Louie is saying is that I am so important as a player that the people who run this game decided that the server that I play on would not be included in the currently planned merger and that everyone else that plays on my server isn't worthy of being included in that merger. What does that say about a loser like you, Little Louie? :D^^:D^^:D

• Ah ok, you two are having at each other lol I didn't think this had anything to do with the mergers. I was suspicious about the level 9 nomad revisions being at the bottom of it, but wasn't sure it was just my server.

you and some players your tribe are not small, why dont you join troops and hit higher nomades? as 9 as everybody else ? maybe join another tribe who help you be the right solution as some your tribe members quit already for sometime8):thumbup: