Two attacks back to back

• Question: We have a situation that occurred today. One victim, two back to back attacks. We are being told that it can't happen. I am confused, why couldn't a, you attack the same city twice, b, have one victim and two different attackers within minutes of each other? Thanks

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• not 100% sure about this but I think it is Because of attack protection. If a bigger player attacks a weaker one and defats him, the weaker player gets attack protection for a short period (not sure I think is about 12 h). This attack protection works only against players that are bigger than defeated player. If I am not wrong the attack protection does not work against players that are smaller than defeated player. I remember a situation when a smaller player was able to send a few attacks against a bigger player and defeat him a few times same day

• Protection after defeat within 12 hours with a score difference of 75%

Secondary attack protection; valid within 12 hours and protects against attacks of the same player who has previously attacked and defeated another player in one particular city.

- It is only activated if someone has already lost a fight, so it only applies from the 2nd attack on (for the first attack, it is the server setting 1:5 that determines the attack protection rule).

- Protects only against attacks of the same player, so the protection is always triggered per player.

- Applies per city, not per account.