Different Day, another lie about level 9 Nomad camps.

• The people who work here should really go into politics, the way they lie so easily and so often. Just a month ago we were all told that there would be a fix for the level 9 Nomad camps. The only truth in that post is that they indeed did increase the number of level 9 Nomad camps by a factor of three. So now we all have three times the number of level 9 camps with their poorly stocked resources. The average resources today are less than what a level 8 nomad camp was 6 months ago. They must be losing money big time to make the players waste wheat trying to find a halfway decent level 9 nomad camp, or have to spend money on additional raids to compensate for the poor resources they do find. We were also told that on average the number of nomad camps with a lot of scorpion kings and Anubis would be decreased, yet over the past two days, the number of level 9 nomad camps with scorpion kings has been around 50% of the total spied. Today 7 of 17 spies and yesterday 9 of 21, and all filled with plenty of scorpion kings. The final lie was that the stamina and strength would be decreased on average again, but in EVERY level 9 Nomad camp, (And I mean EVERY) the wall is still at 18, the sphinx (stamina) is still at 19 and the Obelisk (strength) is still at 12. None have changed. In my case, I am so far ahead of everyone else on my server that these non-changes do not affect me but I hate to be told a lie. It would have been better not to have posted anything than tell people what is not true. I do not know what other servers have as I only play on one server. Maybe they just decided to screw over the English Giza server. Maybe people will check out the level 9 nomad camps on their servers and see if I am right.

• now i know you realy dont know nothing about the game, i will teach you dsrling, level up speed temple , no nead full reports for 9 only check the good resources attack with scorp and anubis only, no time lost, no troops dead , and no corn spend as they moove cheap,

• live and learn, i knew you was a nulle player so high and yet so much bla bla i remember you as my farm on giza good for you i trade the standart one for a speed one, we will meet again (soon) hope , expect at least you have lerned how to run^^^^^^^^^^; (; (; (; (

• Where did I say that I spent a lot of wheat? I know how to play this game and your comments reveal that you are in fact Little Louie, the loser from Giza. You have the same dimwitted responses and lack of originality. I know that you will never admit it, but that doesn't change anything. Once a loser. always a loser. I look forward to your next trolling and feeble responses. Idiots like you cannot help but come back to show off your lack of intelligence. :D^^:D

• Hello the truth, if there was a great improvement before, I had to travel more to find decent nomads now I travel less and in 20 or 30 min max I get the nomads of the day before it took me between 1 and 1.30, the quick way is to have 30 to 40 reports and filter those that have Better resources, I don't know on your server but in Luxor it is simpler, every day I get like 60 million minimum since I have a high zodiac so for me it is a great improvement

I am not n00b just in case I am the top of my server

• It is good to hear that somebody is happy with the changes in the nomad camps. I also have a high Zodiac but it seems that your camps are stocked much better and closer than the ones near me on my server. I am just unhappy with the constant lies being told by Mods in this Forum. I guess their idea of reduced frequency of scorpion kings is near 50% of all available level 9 camps. But the biggest lie was telling everyone that the strength and stamina would be reduced in those camps. To date, I have never found a single level 9 camp that has a lower Sphynx (Stamina) than 19 or a lower Obelisk (strength) than 12. The wall level is also constant at 18 and of course, the luck (Sundisk Temple) is always at 10. I just take the 5 highest camps I find and forget about it. There is no chance of anyone on my server ever catching me in the number one spot.

• PapyrusReaper/Lou/Yog, you are all the same loser on different servers. So impotent on your own games that you have to obsess over me because I play the game better than most. Why are you so far back considering that we have been playing the same amount of time? The difference is I have a working brain and you were absent the day they handed the brains out. :D^^^^:D

• Apparently, YOUR funds are very limited. Luckily I am not encumbered like you. I have more than enough to buy whatever I choose. This game doesn't require even a semi-fraction of what I spend on truly important things in life. I have no doubt that you try these infantile tactics on others and may even get some to take the bait. I, however, am much too smart and mature to allow children to bait me with words that amount to nothing in the real world. Do keep trying though. I find a great deal of humor in your low-brow comments. :D^^:D

• Anyone who plays this game knows that you cannot BUY your way to the top, but if it makes you sleep better to believe that, then by all means cling to your fantasy. Apparently, you wish to become my number one worshiper. Try not to overdo it in your worship of me. I blush so easily. :D^^:D

• you must be so happy in your dreamworld, as you could see, in previous messages you're worth not that much

I really feel sorry for peeps like you, obsessed by lower players that know the game better than you, obsesssed with being number 1... wait a couple of months when giza mergers... you will be nothing only an AP buyer

• Losers always come up with ample excuses for why others are beating them. In every game, there is one objective. To be the best or the top player. That is why they put up a score and placement. You are just too stupid or too lazy to be competitive. When all of the dust has cleared and all of the crying by players like you is done, the person at the top will still be the winner and that will be me. :D^^:D

• by the posts I read from you, the conclusion is simple, you are not strong in high troops, if it bothers you so much nomadas 9 still have so many anibis and scorpion, it means that you are not able to attack them only with high troops and some carriers without losses ( the 5 at the same time) you must still be dragging thousands of putrous troops around the map, I am far from the n1 of the ranking and still, from what I see much stronger than you, which means that with one or two more tribe, just 1 atack on you to be an absolute strike, remember, the titanic was the biggest ship in the world and sank, don't feel so safe with points, here what matters is troops8o8o8o:D:D:D lets wait for a merge:saint:

• PapyrusReaper/Lou/Yog, you are all the same loser on different servers. So impotent on your own games that you have to obsess over me because I play the game better than most. Why are you so far back considering that we have been playing the same amount of time? The difference is I have a working brain and you were absent the day they handed the brains out. :D^^^^:D

Having a high score does not mean that you are a good player, also calling yourself one of the best players seems narcissistic I say, you should wait for the fusion when more players join and see if you are still number 1, the most dangerous are the 4x servers you must be careful of those

• I never worry about what tomorrow MIGHT bring. I live in the moment. As far as what Yog/Lou/PapyrusReaper has to say, he is just guessing about everything it appears. I probably have more scorpion kings than his top three players combined. I already have more points than his top four players in his tribe combined. I don't believe in wasting my troops. There is a built-in advantage for all Nomad camps with scorpion kings present. It doesn't matter if you use 50x the number of scorpion kings against a camp, you will still lose a lot of other troops. My troops are faster, stronger, and have more stamina than anyone on my server. A well-balanced game is the key to success. When they start making the player with the biggest army as the high player I might consider building up my troops even higher. Until then the person who is at the number one position is the best overall player. People play for many reasons and if yours is to be content with a low score, then more power to you. I play to win or I don't play at all. :thumbup::)

• I never worry about what tomorrow MIGHT bring. I live in the moment. As far as what Yog/Lou/PapyrusReaper has to say, he is just guessing about everything it appears. I probably have more scorpion kings than his top three players combined. I already have more points than his top four players in his tribe combined. I don't believe in wasting my troops. There is a built-in advantage for all Nomad camps with scorpion kings present. It doesn't matter if you use 50x the number of scorpion kings against a camp, you will still lose a lot of other troops. My troops are faster, stronger, and have more stamina than anyone on my server. A well-balanced game is the key to success. When they start making the player with the biggest army as the high player I might consider building up my troops even higher. Until then the person who is at the number one position is the best overall player. People play for many reasons and if yours is to be content with a low score, then more power to you. I play to win or I don't play at all. :thumbup::)

My God, you are still a narcissist, being the greatest does not mean being the best, well, if that makes you happy, you are free to think about it, the fact of being top in points can be due to many things not necessarily the best maybe just the more persistent or the one that passed the server with atack protection or 100% resurrection trops, in such a way that the points did not drop drastically