Different Day, another lie about level 9 Nomad camps.

• Look jackass, where in the high score does it ask to explain how one got there? I don't give two rats asses about the how or why. There are a set of guidelines in any game. As long as I follow them and achieve the high score it doesn't matter to me about anything else. For that matter what does anyone really care what you think about anything? Why are all of you losers reading from the same idiot's manual? You can comment all you like, as that is your privilege. The bottom line is that all of your insults or opinions are worth a total of zero. You comment and I will respond. I have plenty of time and enjoy a good exchange of wit. Let me know when you get any. :D^^:D

• Yes and I also walked on the moon, developed the first microchip, and starred in my own sitcom. See I can make up things as well. Since neither of you actually play on the English Giza server your assumptions of how I play hold about as much water as a sieve. I am still number one with no one in sight. You losers are really bitter over someone else's accomplishments. Too bad you don't possess the brains to win. I am sure that is also what you accomplish in real life. :D^^:D

• Yes and I also walked on the moon, developed the first microchip, and starred in my own sitcom. See I can make up things as well. Since neither of you actually play on the English Giza server your assumptions of how I play hold about as much water as a sieve. I am still number one with no one in sight. You losers are really bitter over someone else's accomplishments. Too bad you don't possess the brains to win. I am sure that is also what you accomplish in real life. :D^^:D

really o you are the best player he will teach us how to but ap for 1 year, the best player from that server, since i dont haveto much money can you suportme

plz send my code so i can buy amathyst, thank you in advance

• ahahahah and me too pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :))))) he is not aa big player he is n1 bigest farmer , he doesnt play at all if have AP, is the highest and bigest farmer maybe of all anocris ,farmvile player on kill and pillage game , rofl, for what i see, he is the joke n1 on ranking , thats what he is 8o8o8o8o8o:D:D:D:D:D poor guy, he is at rong game. farmvile you have to open another tab ok , "big player" jajajajajajajajajajajajaja

• YAWN. Your comments only show your immaturity and excessive jealousy, but continue as you like. Only a severely insecure person allows others to bother them and you only provide a lot of amusement and laughter to me. It must really bother you that I have mastered the game and taken the top spot. Your only recourse is to try and make others believe your wild tales in an effort to make yourselves feel important. You must have miserable lives in the real world to put so much effort into a mere game. Actions speak louder than words and we all know just how effective your actions are and they reflect your scores. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• If you think that you can simply buy your way to the top spot then you are as stupid as PaprusReaper and a few others. Since I have already read some of your other posts in different chats, you are already near, or at the top of your server. You know what it took to get there and no amount of buying will offset the time it takes to build up your cities, attack others and increase research. You are just another troll injecting your failed attempts at humor. I am only concerned with the one server I play on and my progress. What the rest of you multi-server players do is your own business. Talk about having no life. Why would anyone play the same game on more than one server? :D^^:D

• I guess the best way to respond to you is to call you a liar. 6 months ago I was in the Gods tribe actively attacking others while little Louie and Nefertiti were hiding from the Gods tribe in AP for months. As far as not knowing who you are on the Giza server, I could care less. Since you do not play on the Giza server as PapyrusReaper you are obviously one of the many players whose only life consists of playing the same game on multiple servers. Apparently, you are no better on any other server than you are playing on the Giza server. I had my share of battles and find no one even close to being a threat. As far as spending money, I have never made any secret that I do spend money buying blessings and mass production. I have never bought a single troop or resource. What you choose to believe is immaterial to me. I had one goal when I started this game 17 months ago and that was to get to the number one spot which I have done. What other losers think of the way I play is nothing but jealousy on their part. I laugh at you dimwitted fools.

• The truly smart players know that a large army alone is not enough. It is the number of cities you have and its wealth that makes a great player. There has to be a balance between the two. If the makers of this game were only interested in players having large armies and defeating everyone else, they wouldn't have bothered to make leveling up buildings and research a part of the game. the real points come from the latter and that is what your position in the game comes from. Most players are too dimwitted to realize that so they have to resort to insulting others to make up for their poor playing skills. A loser will always be a loser until they develop a working brain.

• The basis of growth in the long run are the mines, since in the long run that is what will keep you in the future, I am currently close to a billion, and I do not stop making troops, scorpions and anubis and what is left over to continue investing in the mines

• Same story, different day. You, multi-server players, need to get a life or at least expand your narrow parameters to other games on the internet. You don't know how to play on one server so you go to another and usually wind up not playing well on the new server also. I will be leaving this game in the near future as I have accomplished nearly everything that I set out to do. I started in position 436 seventeen months ago and have been in the top spot for the last few months. I have been a member of two great tribes, participated in numerous attacks, and driven out more than a few players on the Giza server, but no one stays on one game forever. It is always better to go out on top. As far as what some of you think about how I play this game just remember what position I am at. After all, the goal of any game is to be number one. :D^^:D^^:D^^