Troops lost

• For more specific information: I'm the other one it happened to. Here's the battle report, copied over: the simulator told me I would lose two Ra, instead I lost the five Ra I'd sent plus well over a thousand medjay.

[BDB] FergusM

vs
    [CRAZY] rileyr1

02:11 (8 minutes ago) in: [580:383] Telhas teeze

Draw
    Neither party backed down in the battle

Troops

FergusM
    [BDB] Blue Demons

Medjay
    (186 / 1,600)

Ra Warrior
    (0 / 5)

Total: 1,605 units
    Casualties: 1,419 units
    Can be healed: 127 units

vs

rileyr1
    [CRAZY] Crazy curse

+1%
    +6%
    +2%

Wall (12)

0 (0%)

Bedouin
    (0 / 140)

Hyksos Spearman
    (0 / 268)

Nubian Trader
    (0 / 50)

Wabau
    (0 / 400)

Sesh
    (0 / 180)

Babylonian Merchant
    (0 / 340)

Khopesh Soldier
    (0 / 300)

Medjay
    (0 / 300)

Ra Warrior
    (0 / 102)

Charioteer
    (0 / 20)

Neith Priestess
    (20 / 104)

Total: 2,204 units
    Casualties: 2,184 units
    Can be healed: 629 units

Round details

Attacker Defender
    Round 1 1,121 units 1,632 units
    Round 2 621 units 1,544 units
    Round 3 186 units 75 units
    Round 4 186 units 47 units
    Round 5 186 units 20 units

Results

The battle ended after 5 rounds and with 3,603 casualties.

• Also, something I forgot to mention in the last post- my opponent did end up with a 1% luck bonus that wouldn't have been accounted for in the simulator, but I tested that in the simulator afterwards and found that I still should have had less than half as many losses as I did, even taking that into account. Everything else in the battle report was exactly the same as it was in a spy report obtained twelve seconds before the attack hit.

• Csapat elvesztése. A szimuláció 70 Ray elvesztését írta. tudjuk ez nem teljesen pontos infó, de általában megközelíti a csata végkimenetét. Ennek ellenére 61 ezer katonát veszítettem el. Kíváncsiságból a csata után újra lekémkedtem és a szimuláció ugyan azt mutatta mint elsőnek . A különbség csak annyi hogy a kémkedésnél nem mutatta a 78 skorpió királyt és az Anubis harcosokat sem. Ez a hiba könnyem pótolható 4 hónap alatt. Kíváncsi lennék a magyarázatra, hogy ez mért történik meg velem rendszeresen.

T: Mitax

• Unfortunately I deleted the report before I realized what was going on. I am really bad that way. When Fe posted in AC that he just lost all his troops I figured something was very wrong. I never make mistakes like that and I know Fe doesn't either. We are not noobs. I don't mind losing troops when it's my fault, but I can not tolerate inferior system tools. If it keeps up there is no way I am going to continue playing. It cost me too much to already.

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• Congratulations Sirius, the next one... The supports answer will be "everything was fine" .... a short Time ago i had ann issue, the Simulator says everything ok and green, an than nothing was green ..... today morning i atk a nomad, kings stay at home, i lost some 250 Anubis... In the evening i just spyd the same nomad, and as ich deployd the troops ????? i tiiped in the amount of kings, i´m sure, but there were nothing... THIS time i realized it before sending and loosing again 250 Anubis.... you may blame me an idiot, but 2 times the same thing ??? strange !!! Everytime i am just a little in front of a "milestone" strange things happens..

• Fergus...i m sure your report was not all green but yellow...seeing the rounds, you lost cos of the neiths.....The sim was not wrong you just read it wrong

• I'm not an idiot, Venom, try loading it yourself if you want. The sim says that that battle should be won by the attacker with minimal losses.

• oh but u are..ur battle lasted 5 rounds..what troops stand last??? neiths of ur opponent! the more rounds u have the more favoured is the target..u re too blinded bullying players to read right a report. better explain how a 3.4m player can hit a 163k one..the devs will sort this one out....

• I'm telling you, load the troops from the battle report in the simulator yourself and you'll see. The simulator gives a different result than the battle report does.

As for how a 3.4m player can hit a 163k one, it's because the 163k one had a 900+k one in the Horus Fort. That would be you.

• Yes coz there are 5 rounds!!1 omg ur skull is so thick and empty i wont bother anymore...Ure too busy to bully other ppl and be a world chat clown than actually play and learn the game...Thats why u re so bad at it and wont grow like others...just go play tetris it suits ur iq better...

• FergusM make sure to admit to the forum what a bully you are as well. You caused a good friend of mine to lose half her members because of your attacks on her tribe. Guess you were not big enough to take on Venum yet. My friend did the wise thing and took her tribe and merged with Venom's tribe. You followed her there and continued to attack her and her members she brought with her. Then just a few days ago I read a message you sent her telling her to leave Venom's tribe to avoid being attacked, to start another tribe or join another tribe. Sounds like you like pushing the boundaries. But to tell someone you won't hit them anymore if they leave a tribe they are happy in is beyond bullying and harassing another player. Word has it that founders are talking about a big attack on you. I do hope you enjoy being treated the way you have treated others. Happy gaming lol

• Hello Nightmare- it's clear that my intent in that message to Twisted Sister has been misinterpreted. My intent was not to make any sort of threat or extort her to leave her tribe, merely to let her know that the reason I keep attacking her is because she's allied herself with someone who has explicitly stated that she plans to run me off the server (that being Venom). This came in reponse to her messaging me with an insulting tirade calling me a stalker. The part about suggesting she join/start a different tribe was because she said that she "couldn't help" that Venom was in charge of the tribe she was in, to which I pointed out that she very much could help it- until recently she had led her own tribe, and there was nothing stopping her from ending her affiliation from Venom, which was the only reason I was attacking her regularly.

I hope that they do plan a big attack on me. I'm not afraid to fight- that's what the game is all about, and it's only fair that when I attack them, they attack me. Please note, however, that the sole reason I'm always attacking CRAZY members is because they are literally trying to run me off the server. It's self-defense, and anyone who allies themself with Venom needs to accept that they're throwing in their lot with her, for better or for worse.

I was not running any kind of attack campaign on TWI before it merged with CRAZY. If you've been told that I was, you've either been lied to or someone thought I was targeting them when I really wasn't. I'm a very active player who runs a lot of attacks, and I'll freely acknowledge that- but it's a perfectly valid method of playing the game. I have never targeted any particular tribe other than CRAZY, and this only because their leader, since I apparently need to reiterate this over and over, has explicitly expressed her intent to run me off the server. This is aggressive, bullying, and harassing action by HER, not by me. (She will claim that this was because I constantly attacked her people. This is false. I only began targeting her members after she and several of her allies attacked me 11 times in one night just to run down my wall, thus demonstrating that they had no interest in fair play and sportsmanship.)

I have no problem with being treated the way I've treated others, since I have played the game fairly and only acted this way in self-defense- if I were to bully a player to the extent that Venom has attempted to bully me, I should certainly hope they would stand up to me. Venom's vindictiveness and spite is the reason for this feud. In no way have I acted unfairly.

• Yes coz there are 5 rounds!!1 omg ur skull is so thick and empty i wont bother anymore...Ure too busy to bully other ppl and be a world chat clown than actually play and learn the game...Thats why u re so bad at it and wont grow like others...just go play tetris it suits ur iq better...

The simulator accounts for all five rounds. You're not exactly doing a great job of convincing everyone that I'm the fool here.

• U re such a liar Fergus. There are battle repors u know which we all keep!! U started attacking crazy tribe, that why u were attacked 11 times in a day from 4 different ppl...was all the ppl u hit, getting some of their stolen ress back.U ARE a BULLY. Twisted merged with us coz u were bullying all of them. U are a liar and a phycho. Keep it up . Oh..found a nice pic of u for ur forum accounT Ur most welcome!!!

• in fact, u sent a pm to Tiger (sometrhing u love to do to all players) saying all kinds of crap, coz he was attacking u, WHILE u were attacking one of our own... Get out of here LOL

• And last, the "stalker" was the name of my city...which u saw, less than a MIN it was changed..which means u re so obessesed with me, u keep checking me all day and nite..get some sleep boi u must be really tired. u are vindictive, pathological liar, bully, psycho. U do all this coz i wiped ur bum 3 times. And u re a coward coz u cant hit me, and u hit ppl only 3-4 times lower ur size... pathetic.. go rant in world chat now LOL

• Fergie. I have seen every message you sent to Twisted. You did tell her to leave CRAZY tribe to avoid the attacks. I have also seen battle reports from Twisted Tribe where you were attacking all members until they quit. You also told Twisted that you were going to run CRAZY tribe members off this server. Yeah you might be big on this server, but you want to play games I am a bigger player than you on other servers and will treat you the very same way. Would you enjoy not being able to play the game? I know I wouldn't. I will tell you this I personally do not condone what you are doing on Dahshur server. You can't not do battles without using someone else 3 mil account to wipe out other players because you are too weak. Didn't your parents ever tell you to fight your own battles? We can make this fun since you are trying to kill this server. I will work on the solution and guarantee you will be squealing like the pig you are. btw 18 yr old's (as you claim to be) should be acting like adults not geeks in momma's basement because they have no other friends. Oh btw saw you talking to a few minors in WC as well. The dev's should be made aware of this situation instead of leading them on. Hate it but you are one of the biggest liars I have ever seen.

• oh Nightmare the lvl of clownery here is unbelivable...when he gets attacked he s being bullied...when he attacks, he plays the game.. Each time i wiped him out i didnt even spy him for several days, giving him room to recover... He is my farm after all. But i m the bully here LOL. The bad thing is he s dragging 3 other players with him coz he cant hit everyone...there are players in my tribe being spied every 1 hour and getting multiple attacks at the same time. i have all the reports and screen shots of the spying. I started attacking him every day when he wiped out 4 of my mates. He thinks he s smart, but the average iq is over 90, not under it..he got it mixed up. i agree about the basement... he spends too much time in there.