Suggestion to add options in the game

• lo que pasa es que yo ataque a el primer nomada con mis tropas, y luego con las tropas de mi amigo porque el quería recursos pero yo no contaba con ellos, al atacar note que el reporte decía que me había dado una lapislázuli, pero no entendí como paso eso ya que era el segundo ataque, hay manera de corregirlo?

• I m not an admin. Ask cyager. He palys the moving "know everything" in here. Plus havent played for weeks. dont know if there are changes. i do know that if u re using another players troops the one with the bigger army gets the more loot. And there is a cut both not getting at all. dont recomend hitting nomads with allied troops.

• ok entiendo, pero como me comunico con un administrador.

???me da un poco de miedo pensar que por un error me puedan dar ban, por eso no me he gastado ninguna lapis debido a que me da miedo, aun asi prefiero esperar una respuesta y mantener un lapislázuli sin usar ???

• Yo no uso las lapis en la rueda :v y en comentario a la situacion: no asi no fue, yo soy el líder de mi tribu, soy el mas poderoso de ella y soy el único que puede enviar recursos debido a que los otros miembros son muy similares en puntos, en el momento en que yo me gaste mis recursos es donde empezó todo.....yo había atacado a el primer nomada del dia, mi amigo se había gastado sus ataques y solo yo tenia solo 4 de 5 ataques disponible y al atacar con sus tropas me otorgaron lapislázuli extra, asi que no se que hacer ?????

• Τo get this right. The purpose and the joy of this game is to build up, gather ress and build a strong army. If u pay for all these why the F u play the damn game in the first place???? dude u are in here for 2 whole F years. U jump in EVERY thread made in this forum just to insult ppl and arrogantly point out that u do it better than every one. U re just a lil lonely bi@tch crying for attenttion. " NOTICE MEEE I M HEERE I M FIIIRST I M THE SHIIIT" dude u re the definition of a BIG TIME LOSER. u must be very old and very alone to be desperate for so much attention. What u describe above is urself. U ttalk a bout assumuing things but u go assuming about me in the next sentence. Boi u re DAMAGED BIG TIME. And yes trash i m a fucken queen like most women. JEALOUS MUCH????

we don't give him any attention in GC anymore, he can only hit me, but there's nothing to hit, made sure of that lmao and he still has full heal!!!! :D so he needs to get the attention in here, good, bad doesn't matter

• The PURPOSE of this game is to attack others. It is a game of WAR which is probably why you have never been very good at it. I am sure that Farmville is more your speed. As far as liking attention, I enjoyed attention when I was performing on stage and in business with my professional career, so YES I enjoy the attention. Winners usually do, as they stand out amongst the crowds of sheep, like yourself. Trying to educate losers like you, Vaya, and PapyrusRaper/Nefertiti, is on the same level as trying to understand what a dog is saying when it barks at you. I am sure that you and PapyrusRaper/Nefertiti are familiar with the term DOG. Probably why you two are such lonely hags. It certainly makes sense why you would spend your time in this Forum since you have no one else to communicate with. :D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^

• Actually u re the dumb one and u cant read either. I never said bg is in ur tribe.. just that its an alt of one of u. So tell me. U were hitting lvl 5 nonads for weeks. how u managed to gather the pap to get ur esp from lvl 38 to 42 in a few days? I was hitting lvl 7 at that time and took me 3 days for each lvl. God helped u? Nah ur alts did. gtfoh u cheating dumbo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. now write another essay to justify urself

lol nope, not alts, my tribe helped me out. Funny how that tends to work; when you refrain from being an asshole to everyone, they're often willing to help you out with things. (Also, I wasn't even hitting L5s at that time, nor is there any way you could've known which nomads I was hitting? Quit your BS speculating, give me a break- you're not even good at it.)

• lol nope, not alts, my tribe helped me out. Funny how that tends to work; when you refrain from being an asshole to everyone, they're often willing to help you out with things. (Also, I wasn't even hitting L5s at that time, nor is there any way you could've known which nomads I was hitting? Quit your BS speculating, give me a break- you're not even good at it.)

LOL u bearly had 5k meds at that time dude.. u forgot to mention i spied u and knew what ur troops were and what troops u had there from droopy... ts ts u dont have a honest cell on u.

• The PURPOSE of this game is to attack others. It is a game of WAR which is probably why you have never been very good at it. I am sure that Farmville is more your speed. As far as liking attention, I enjoyed attention when I was performing on stage and in business with my professional career, so YES I enjoy the attention. Winners usually do, as they stand out amongst the crowds of sheep, like yourself. Trying to educate losers like you, Vaya, and PapyrusRaper/Nefertiti, is on the same level as trying to understand what a dog is saying when it barks at you. I am sure that you and PapyrusRaper/Nefertiti are familiar with the term DOG. Probably why you two are such lonely hags. It certainly makes sense why you would spend your time in this Forum since you have no one else to communicate with. :D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^

I invented attacks in that server why u think they hate me? i wiped almost everyone there LOL. How u talk of war since u made AP ur best friend?? gtfoh idiot:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Dont talk about the forum threads dude... nooo nooooooo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Mr 383 posts :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Omg ty u made my day :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Again there is that attention. I post to help others and irritate fools like you. I will continue to do so. Replying to the mentally challenged keeps my brain sharp and gives you something to learn by and you really DO have a lot to learn. It would appear that this forum is the high point of your day and your life so by all means keep right on living. The rest of the forum members need your comments to get their laugh of the day. ^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^

• Again there is that attention. I post to help others and irritate fools like you. I will continue to do so. Replying to the mentally challenged keeps my brain sharp and gives you something to learn by and you really DO have a lot to learn. It would appear that this forum is the high point of your day and your life so by all means keep right on living. The rest of the forum members need your comments to get their laugh of the day. ^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^

boi u re a washed up has been and trying to get here what u lack in ur life... u re so obvious... I doudt u had any crowds in ur life.. unless u mean roaches.. bet u had lots of them :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D;(;(;(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;(;(;(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I dare u to show me 2 threads out of ur 568525 u actually help someone.. waiting :p :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• I knew that you couldn't help yourself and would return. After all, what life do you have except for this forum? I would gladly show you the posts I helped others with, but since you have a problem just writing and trying to spell, you probably would get lost in attempting to read them. Those who I have helped know who they are and the number of likes from my posts indicates how popular I am, unlike you. You are nothing but a sad, homely, old woman who fills her days with attempts at insults, but in the end, only makes herself look stupid and pathetic. ^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D