Suggestion to add options in the game

• LOL trying to figure out who I am so you can hit me. Well you wont find any troops or ress. Good luck with that.

• Wow, I'd stopped paying attention to this thread, but missed the part where Disgusted claimed I attacked Venom 22 times. It was the other way around- she attacked me 22 times in one night. Kind of impressive, honestly- Disgusted is lying out of bodily orifices I didn't know existed at this point.

• Wow reading everything in here was really entertaining and proof that u ppl really dont have lives. There are so many important things than this f*ing game. U all just seem so little to me. I dont give 2 fux about any of u , ur opinions and the game. And sirius i always knew u were a cunt with a lack of a d in ur life. get some girl it will take some of ur mind clouds off. U really put ur lil miserable life in the tens of games u play. So pathetic. I d say to get |Fergus but he is gay from all the shit he wrote lol. Also battle goose, dont know who u are exactly but i m 1000% sure u re in dahshur , same tribe as them. Would not be surprised if u re fergus himself. Oh. also fergus i know sinnatar is ur alt.. u did ask me before. As finding emo anmd collin are too.. Not that it is important just for the fun of it. Omg u ppl spend all of ur day in here. get a FUCKEN life

• I see u in here robyn u got something to say while i m here or u ll wait for me to leave like the coward u are? u all waited till i leave to" open" ur filthy mouths. My name in the game was venom but u are the true poisoneous and toxic ppl in here. As u all know i never was afraid to speak my mind and address all of u in person. Not behind ur backs. Coward pathetic lil creatures. Ur uglyness inside shows no matter how hard u try to hide behind screen.

• lol I was not bothering to reply to you because you do not seem to get it, that you got what you started. You say I cry lol all I here here is you and your friend complaining.. I still feel sorry for you lol and it would be you lot that need a life. This is only a game. I had my say before, and did not need to add any more.

Have a nice day

• Amd since we re in the suggesions section, I d suggest that devs do their jobs and actually clean the game of roaches like them in here so ppl wont leave ur game instead of making announcements of new servers... u dont even bother to clean spams from forum.. this game is a total joke.

• lol I was not bothering to reply to you because you do not seem to get it, that you got what you started. You say I cry lol all I here here is you and your friend complaining.. I still feel sorry for you lol and it would be you lot that need a life. This is only a game. I had my say before, and did not need to add any more.

Have a nice day

u still talk about the game??? are u living in a nurse home and u got nothing else to bother ur self with? get in line with sirius to get that d!! lol u sure spen dall of ur day in here for someone that see this for just a game.

• Wow reading everything in here was really entertaining and proof that u ppl really dont have lives. There are so many important things than this f*ing game. U all just seem so little to me. I dont give 2 fux about any of u , ur opinions and the game. And sirius i always knew u were a cunt with a lack of a d in ur life. get some girl it will take some of ur mind clouds off. U really put ur lil miserable life in the tens of games u play. So pathetic. I d say to get |Fergus but he is gay from all the shit he wrote lol. Also battle goose, dont know who u are exactly but i m 1000% sure u re in dahshur , same tribe as them. Would not be surprised if u re fergus himself. Oh. also fergus i know sinnatar is ur alt.. u did ask me before. As finding emo anmd collin are too.. Not that it is important just for the fun of it. Omg u ppl spend all of ur day in here. get a FUCKEN life

You say you don't care about any of this and that we have too much time on our hands, and yet I come here (at the advice of my tribemates, I haven't even been checking this thread recently) and find eight posts from you. Hypocrisy much?

As for alts, you're just wrong, and to be quite frank I'm not sure where you got those ideas from. Battle Goose isn't even in BDB, and I've interacted with them a bit in world chat and this forum but I don't know them directly. Sinnatar is in my tribe, but I don't know her well- the only frequent interaction we have is that she usually has a few reserve troops hosted in my city. Colin is also in my tribe, but once again not the same person as me. We talk in tribe chat sometimes, but there's absolutely zero ingame interactions we have that would give any reason for you to believe that he's my alt. I'm not sure what evidence you even think you're going by here, so I don't know if this will be at all convincing since you've clearly just made up a metric crap ton of nonsense, but note that our writing/speaking styles are pretty different. As for findingemo, she's a friend of mine, but not an alt. We talk a lot in PMs and tribe chat, and help each other out at times, but once again, not an alt and I'm not sure where you got the idea that she is.

The obsession with my sexuality is... interesting, especially since I have no idea where you'd come to the conclusion that I'm gay based solely on my writing? I'm perfectly happy to let you know that I'm bisexual, so you don't need to speculate any more- now you know!

If the devs are going to remove anyone, it ought to be you. You're the one coming in here with barely-readable, profanity riddled rants harassing and insulting other players.

• lol u sure were quick to run in here.. u re standing on byng to happen so u have a purpose in life boi?? i dont have amything against gay ppl just the toxic ones like u. not my fault u cant find a bf and spend all of ur time in here. Pt the one writing whole f*in essays everywhere. the lvl of ur stupidity to have diff alts and using them in forum so u dont get any suspicious on u is beyond words.Inly u would think something like that. And dont ever talk about me lil boi. Wash ur filthy moputh with soap first and have tons of life experience before u can even address me. U lil clown