Suggestion to add options in the game

• You seem out of new words sirius , you keep repeating the same over and over. You say we are hated. the whole server says otherwise about you lol. I m guessing you talked to each player in dahshur to know and talk for them? I dont have to convince anyone me and everyone outside your tribe knows what you all are. I would hope the same for you dear, but I see your case has no cure. You give pathetic a whole new meaning. Go pay something to feel you do something good with your life.

You sound like Vaya/Isis/Venom lol get a life. :P:D:*:P;)

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• No, actually you were hit that day , not sherrard and you send pm s to venom telling her she is a bully and crying about you never hit people and why hit you . we do share pm s there you know. all of them. then you went on in wc, and did so every chance you got. We always laughed when someone spied you because we were waiting for a message from you after that. Dont lie when there are proofs. You are the worst cry baby when hit. Plus, all this time, WE are waging BACK at war. And sherrard was never hit 14 times. It was fergus when they hit his wall down after he wiped Nutty and Evil. Get your facts and lies straight.

I supposed you are also going to tell me your tribe didn't just wipe out my cities too? All four of them of every single troop I had? That I'm imagining just how many of your tribe ran to get their little piece of me? Venom hereself hit my main city twice and each of my other cities once just to make sure I had no troops to defend myself. Then the rest of you came running in to rape and pillage the cities for whatever you could lay your hands on. Evil Twin his me 13 times within 24hours and that was after I was hit an additional 5 times by 2 of your other members. Yet you are here claiming we lie about this crap. I've never hit any of you. Never. Nor have I ever complained about the way you or anyone else plays the game. And I'm not doing so now. But don't claim the high ground when you don't actually own it.

• I do have a life and a very good one. I dont have to play 45 different games to fill it. I got a nice family, great partner, great kids, great job, great friends. Things you cant relate. And if I sound like her, that would say something to you right? I m not the only one thinking and saying these things either.

• I do have a life and a very good one. I dont have to play 45 different games to fill it. I got a nice family, great partner, great kids, great job, great friends. Things you cant relate. And if I sound like her, that would say something to you right? I m not the only one thinking and saying these things either.

Yet here you are. And acting like you know everyone and everything. you are so full of blablablablablablablablabla....pathetic

• "And if I sound like her, that would say something to you right? I m not the only one thinking and saying these things either."

That wasn't a compliment lol But hey ...to each his own

• I supposed you are also going to tell me your tribe didn't just wipe out my cities too? All four of them of every single troop I had? That I'm imagining just how many of your tribe ran to get their little piece of me? Venom hereself hit my main city twice and each of my other cities once just to make sure I had no troops to defend myself. Then the rest of you came running in to rape and pillage the cities for whatever you could lay your hands on. Evil Twin his me 13 times within 24hours and that was after I was hit an additional 5 times by 2 of your other members. Yet you are here claiming we lie about this crap. I've never hit any of you. Never. Nor have I ever complained about the way you or anyone else plays the game. And I'm not doing so now. But don't claim the high ground when you don't actually own it.

Yes you were hit, we never said we just farm. I got ress from you too that day. i needed it. We dont have big coiners like you to feed us. did you see anywhere in anything I wrote that we dont attack? Quite the opposite. my objection is that you blame us when WE attack but you justify your game play. I never once complained when Fergus spied and attacked me every single day for months. I consider that bullying. He didnt let me play the game. Its ok to attack but leave the other some time to breathe and recover!

• Yet here you are. And acting like you know everyone and everything. you are so full of blablablablablablablablabla....pathetic

Yes i agree you re pretty pathetic. And Yes I did take it as a compliment. no other way to take it. The mask keeps falling and falling. Keep that up.

• Yes you were hit, we never said we just farm. I got ress from you too that day. i needed it. We dont have big coiners like you to feed us. did you see anywhere in anything I wrote that we dont attack? Quite the opposite. my objection is that you blame us when WE attack but you justify your game play. I never once complained when Fergus spied and attacked me every single day for months. I consider that bullying. He didnt let me play the game. Its ok to attack but leave the other some time to breathe and recover!

Actually all I was doing was pointing out the high ground you're trying to claim you own isn't yours at all. Personally I don't really care who hit me that day as it's part of the game. But I do find 13 runs at me to be overkill. And yet you didn't hear me complain about it at all. Yet here you are in this forum complaining that we are all whiners and complainers. We aren't.

• Yet here you are. And acting like you know everyone and everything. you are so full of blablablablablablablablabla....pathetic

Actually, you act like you know everything. Even took it on to speak on behalf of a whole serever. You are delirious at this point.

• Actually all I was doing was pointing out the high ground you're trying to claim you own isn't yours at all. Personally I don't really care who hit me that day as it's part of the game. But I do find 13 runs at me to be overkill. And yet you didn't hear me complain about it at all. Yet here you are in this forum complaining that we are all whiners and complainers. We aren't.

You complain now. If we were to come out to complain about every hit we would not play at all, we d spend our time in forum writting!! Venom was hit 22 times that day from Fergus. this is what triggered us. WE responded. If u did not had ress you would not be hit though. Its not our fault you dont save your belongings.

• I made my point I wont do this anymore -unless you trigger me in a bad way- I do have to get ready for my weekend trip with my family dont have to deal with a game anymore!! What are you doing this weekend sirius? Ohhh being here all day again? waffles!

• You complain now. If we were to come out to complain about every hit we would not play at all, we d spend our time in forum writting!! Venom was hit 22 times that day from Fergus. this is what triggered us. WE responded. If u did not had ress you would not be hit though. Its not our fault you dont save your belongings.

You wouldn't have known where my rss were if Venom hadn't told you. But she did and the only hit I have an issue with is Evil Twin's 13 times hitting. Once or twice. Ok np. That's part of the game. But 13 times in less than a day? On a city that has already been hit my multiple other players? And you don't see that as bullying? And no. Venom's hit on me was fine. She was playing the game. No issue with that. Nor do I honestly have an issue with the other three players that took a run or two at my cities. But 13 times? That's serious overkill.

• Well hurry up and get the tribe up and running. Heal your troops. They guys need something to hit. :):):):)

Well here s an idea. Bump your heads to each other. You all seem to have nothing better to do anyway. You will do it soon enough since you drove almost everyone from that server :)

• I made my point I wont do this anymore -unless you trigger me in a bad way- I do have to get ready for my weekend trip with my family dont have to deal with a game anymore!! What are you doing this weekend sirius? Ohhh being here all day again? waffles!

You must be very young. And have a great weekend with your parents. All kids should hang out with them. I know mine do. Enjoy.

• You wouldn't have known where my rss were if Venom hadn't told you. But she did and the only hit I have an issue with is Evil Twin's 13 times hitting. Once or twice. Ok np. That's part of the game. But 13 times in less than a day? On a city that has already been hit my multiple other players? And you don't see that as bullying? And no. Venom's hit on me was fine. She was playing the game. No issue with that. Nor do I honestly have an issue with the other three players that took a run or two at my cities. But 13 times? That's serious overkill.

I can understand how you feel mother rose I cant talk for another player. But they are close and probably that triiggered him. He was also hit by fergus that day. A few others too.

• You must be very young. And have a great weekend with your parents. All kids should hang out with them. I know mine do. Enjoy.

Ha ha ha ha ha you just losing it at this point. Do they allow such big breaks in the clinic you are in?

• Also, Motherrose, the battle reports are posted so lower score members can do follow ups if there is ress to get. So far you are the only one I see with a different quality of the rest talking. Too bad you are part of a gang and they drag you down with them.

• Oh my bad no did not get ress from you that day you are too far from me. Was another player i got ress from.