Suggestion to add options in the game

• I'm the one with a filthy mouth who needs it washed out with soap? Self-reflection is the hallmark of a wise person, Venom... but then again, we've known you're a fool for ages, we didn't need you to prove it yet again. I'd urge you to look back over your posts and mine, and then reconsider who needs their mouth washed out. Hint: it's not me.

In case you weren't paying attention, here are a few things I just mentioned, since you apparently either can't read or choose not to.

1. I'm not gay, I'm bisexual. Aside from the fact that you're continuing to make incorrect claims about my sexual orientation after I've corrected you, I find your automatic assumption that I can't find anyone to be highly amusing. If I wanted a partner right now, I'd look for one, but at the moment I don't need one- I have a wide social network and several close and loved friends, and while I'm open to finding a partner I'm perfectly happy with my situation as it is right now. Your obsession with my love life is... interesting, to say the least.

2. I literally just explained who each of those players are in relation to me. They're not my alts, and if they were, then maybe your spam-reporting on me would have actually turned up something. The fact that you've repeatedly reported me for alts, and absolutely nothing has happened, should pretty clearly demonstrate that I do not, in fact, have alts.

3. Finally, like I said, I wasn't on "standby"- a friend literally PMed me telling me to come check this out because it was funny that you'd showed up again to resume making a fool of yourself. I haven't been checking this forum. You, on the other hand, keep going off with entire strings of posts harassing both me and others. You really ought to stop telling US that we're obsessed....

• You people are all inadmissible. Venom left the game because she lost her father 2 days ago and you know it. And you still trying to attack her. Your bad human quality cant hide even in a game. The truth is that she is a better person than you all will ever be, always helpful and kind. And you Sirius should know since you been in same tribe with her before. You just keep showing what we all know in Dahshur for a long time now. How disgraceful , inhuman you all are, bullies, playing the richeous and bringing all your wicked true selves in the game. You all make me sick. I too leaving the game disgusted and fed up of all of you. You will soon end up alone in that server playing with the flies.

hun no need to defend me or say anything about my situation. My dad was a man of pride and honor and lived hiss life with dignety. Ii m so blessed and proud that ppl say i m just like him. thats all i need :)

• keep ur bs up.. now go log in ur findingemo account to comment also. I didnt know about ur s.e.x. prefs untill u told me. Damn how i m so on point about ppl??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• I m old enough lil boi to read ppl also am very good at it. Am also old enough to talk however i want and give the correct shit to ppl when they need it if its insult u deserve, thats what u ll get. Pretty simple.. keep up :p. So far, the only thing u ppl deserve is bashing. AS for mother rose that that idiot mate of urs said i would never attacked knowisituation" and then goes off about this being just a game? really dudes. I attacked her after u did raid my cities 22 times. told sirius it was beast mode on. I m a woman of my word. U should try that sometime :p

• Once again, findingemo is a friend, not an alt. If she chooses to weigh in on this exchange, she's acting independently of me. I'd love to hear any evidence as to why on earth you think all those people are my alts, though... aside from your paranoia.

You're right, you didn't know about it until I told you, but you sure had a weird obsession with speculating on it.

• LOL i could give so may clues about alts. then main one is that u could never do a single act on ur own. the others its no point to tell them now. Since the devs look the other way for some reason. I learned that most players left that server.. how it feels to play alone ?? :D:D:D:D

• You say I could never manage a single account on my own, but without any evidence- and despite the fact that I literally do. I'm tired of your bullshit and nonsense. I won't be responding to this thread any further. Have fun continuing your harassment. Hopefully the developers will finally get a clue and see that you need to be blocked from this game so that you stop harassing everyone who's just trying to play a game they enjoy.

I've got better things to do than waste time arguing with a sad, paranoid woman who clearly needs psychiatric help and enjoys harassing anyone who disagrees with her or stands up to her bullying.

• You say I could never manage a single account on my own, but without any evidence- and despite the fact that I literally do. I'm tired of your bullshit and nonsense. I won't be responding to this thread any further. Have fun continuing your harassment. Hopefully the developers will finally get a clue and see that you need to be blocked from this game so that you stop harassing everyone who's just trying to play a game they enjoy.

I've got better things to do than waste time arguing with a sad, paranoid woman who clearly needs psychiatric help and enjoys harassing anyone who disagrees with her or stands up to her bullying.

If u had better things to do u would not spend hours in this game daily, or write whole dang pages in this forum again almost daily. But go off sis :D:D:D:D:D

• I only joined this game about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I only play on Dashur and I'm not in any tribes.
    This has been a real riot lol

anyone checking ur profile can see what u posted. Take a notice. U started posting at june 5. U were not in dahshur till the day i left.. U took the time to check all of my posts and disgusted's posts to compare the type of writing and figure its mee??/ Dude u re an alt.. i dont know if u re fergus alt or a sirius alt.. but u re deff in demons and using this acc to push. I recomend admins to check where u push ur ress to. U re so obvious. Like fergus is with finding emo and sinnatar since he has their cities next to his. all it takes is a check in the ress movements. U and finding emo only post after me. Fergus feels he needs back up to make me look the bad guy? I dont give 65346544654 fuxs. I can be the bad guy if needed and i enjoy it. But what u do is pretty sick. Get help.

• Yes, I joined a few days before June 5th. I have no idea when you 'left'; and it seems you are still here, in any case. I didn't take any time to go through posts, I'm just observant. You both spell because as 'cos'. It also helps that these forums are dead and there are only what, 5 people posting here? That's really not much to go through. I don't send resources any where, you're free to look at where I am located.

I will also point out that my first time on the forum was not about you, yet you chose to rudely respond to me, and even then you seemed to insinuate that I may be someone else and not using my real name. Your 'everyone is an alt against me' paranoia is doing you a disservice.