Suggestion to add options in the game

• Vaya is one of those players who never seem to get it right so they have to play on multiple servers under different names to try and give their life some meaning. She talks about others not having a life but what does it say about someone who has to play the exact same game on different servers? She loves to instigate trouble with other players. Just a really sad excuse for a human being. :D^^:D^^

• Vaya is one of those players who never seem to get it right so they have to play on multiple servers under different names to try and give their life some meaning. She talks about others not having a life but what does it say about someone who has to play the exact same game on different servers? She loves to instigate trouble with other players. Just a really sad excuse for a human being. :D^^:D^^

Careful Cy she'll add you to the alt list lol

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• I welcome her feeble attempts to try and rile me. She is no different than so many other blowhards that are all mouth and no substance. Actions speak louder than words and apparently Vaya (and whatever names she goes by on the many other servers she plays on) hasn't the brains or skill to get to the top spot on any of them. We had a few on Giza, but after a while, they either shut up or finally left. We still have one loser named Nefertiti (she goes by PapyrusReaper on another server) on Giza, but she is another impotent player who destroyed her own walls in all of her cities just so that I could not attack and tear them down. Some players just sit on a server and do nothing in hopes that everyone else will leave and they will be the top player. Pathetic that that is their only way to the top. :D^^:D^^

its hilarious that the ppl that liked this post play in at least 4-5 servers also :D:D:D:D:D. I currently play in no server. I left this joke of a game. Just here sometimes to have some laughs on u jokes :P

• I welcome her feeble attempts to try and rile me. She is no different than so many other blowhards that are all mouth and no substance. Actions speak louder than words and apparently Vaya (and whatever names she goes by on the many other servers she plays on) hasn't the brains or skill to get to the top spot on any of them. We had a few on Giza, but after a while, they either shut up or finally left. We still have one loser named Nefertiti (she goes by PapyrusReaper on another server) on Giza, but she is another impotent player who destroyed her own walls in all of her cities just so that I could not attack and tear them down. Some players just sit on a server and do nothing in hopes that everyone else will leave and they will be the top player. Pathetic that that is their only way to the top. :D^^:D^^

So u say u have the brains??? Tell me genious.. how many cars u could buy with the cash u spent here? Its a simple game but yet u felt the need to pay for everything to get where u are. Seems u are a nobody in ur real life so u spend to feel something in here. I dont have that need boi. I play for fun , to kill some free time and i dont give a fuk for placements. Better give advise to sirius coz she spents her ass off and still cant go up :P Be kind and help her out lol

• Failures like you Vaya, are everywhere. Your assumptions about how others play indicate you have no brains at all. You are a joke and the majority of the people who read your gibberish get the added benefit of laughing their asses off at your expense. Losers always claim that those at the top must-have bought their way there. Just another excuse for your own poor play. I doubt that you have really quit this game otherwise why would you waste your time on this forum? What does that really say about your life in general? You get to spell LOSER in capital letters. All bow down to the queen of NOTHING. :D^^;(:D^^;(:D^^;(:D^^

• Venom, you do realize that you're making yourself look even dumber right now, right? Anyone of intelligence could tell that:

1. Quickbeam's post was countering where you said that Battle Goose was in our tribe. Quickbeam points out that that's not even the case, and you move the goalposts to say SHE's dumb, and that obviously a feeder account doesn't have to be in the same tribe. Sorry Venom, you're the dumb one- she was literally just pointing out that what you said was wrong. And you decided that meant she was dumb. No, you just have an inability to cope with reality,

2. Battle Goose was engaging in a little thing called humor. The change in demeanor was very obviously intended as a joke, like they were pretending to try to mask their identity... and the fact that you genuinely thought that they were serious only reflects on your own intelligence, not theirs.

• It would seem that the joke went over your head.

I can only conclude that you assume that Fergus and I are the same person based on the fact that we both attempt proper spelling and sentence structure.

That would do it I think. Most people, I've noticed, don't bother using real words and proper grammar or sentence construction on the web. So for some people that must mean that all of us who do, must be the same person.;)

• Venom, you do realize that you're making yourself look even dumber right now, right? Anyone of intelligence could tell that:

1. Quickbeam's post was countering where you said that Battle Goose was in our tribe. Quickbeam points out that that's not even the case, and you move the goalposts to say SHE's dumb, and that obviously a feeder account doesn't have to be in the same tribe. Sorry Venom, you're the dumb one- she was literally just pointing out that what you said was wrong. And you decided that meant she was dumb. No, you just have an inability to cope with reality,

2. Battle Goose was engaging in a little thing called humor. The change in demeanor was very obviously intended as a joke, like they were pretending to try to mask their identity... and the fact that you genuinely thought that they were serious only reflects on your own intelligence, not theirs.

Actually u re the dumb one and u cant read either. I never said bg is in ur tribe.. just that its an alt of one of u. So tell me. U were hitting lvl 5 nonads for weeks. how u managed to gather the pap to get ur esp from lvl 38 to 42 in a few days? I was hitting lvl 7 at that time and took me 3 days for each lvl. God helped u? Nah ur alts did. gtfoh u cheating dumbo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. now write another essay to justify urself

• That would do it I think. Most people, I've noticed, don't bother using real words and proper grammar or sentence construction on the web. So for some people that must mean that all of us who do, must be the same person.;)

Not all have the amount of free time that u do. Also I like cutting short. U got a problem? If i wanted to use real words i d write in greek which iis more rich as language. Andche crap Rose. He would not tellu he got alts would he??? Ur tribe would be in danger too for banning. Why do I have to point out simple things? then u get insulted if i call u all dumbos... For real....

• Failures like you Vaya, are everywhere. Your assumptions about how others play indicate you have no brains at all. You are a joke and the majority of the people who read your gibberish get the added benefit of laughing their asses off at your expense. Losers always claim that those at the top must-have bought their way there. Just another excuse for your own poor play. I doubt that you have really quit this game otherwise why would you waste your time on this forum? What does that really say about your life in general? You get to spell LOSER in capital letters. All bow down to the queen of NOTHING. :D^^;(:D^^;(:D^^;(:D^^

Τo get this right. The purpose and the joy of this game is to build up, gather ress and build a strong army. If u pay for all these why the F u play the damn game in the first place???? dude u are in here for 2 whole F years. U jump in EVERY thread made in this forum just to insult ppl and arrogantly point out that u do it better than every one. U re just a lil lonely bi@tch crying for attenttion. " NOTICE MEEE I M HEERE I M FIIIRST I M THE SHIIIT" dude u re the definition of a BIG TIME LOSER. u must be very old and very alone to be desperate for so much attention. What u describe above is urself. U ttalk a bout assumuing things but u go assuming about me in the next sentence. Boi u re DAMAGED BIG TIME. And yes trash i m a fucken queen like most women. JEALOUS MUCH????

• vaya tengo una pregunta: Cuándo ataco al primer nomada del dia me otorgan una lapislázuli, pero si ataco a los demás con las tropas de mis aliados me otorgan otra.¿Este es un error que causa ban?