Player..harassment? I'm not sure what you'd call it but it's getting bad

• And that makes sense how? I think it proves someone has a little too much time on their hands...and it ain't me lol

As much sense as ur own words do... LOL lets see how many posts each has here... and then talk about time... I wont even metion the reasons of posting also.. its too hilarious :p

• None of you sound as though you are mature enough to play an adult game. If you let what others say influence how you act, then you only show that you are incapable of rising above those of lower intellect. Don't go on global chat if those on there are bothering you. Ignore and delete posts directed at you by the troglodytes whose only pleasure comes from insulting others. There are more than enough fools who infiltrate the games on the internet. If you ignore them you take away their power. We had similar ones on the Giza server but they left when they could not control how the other players reacted to their BS.

• None of you sound as though you are mature enough to play an adult game. If you let what others say influence how you act, then you only show that you are incapable of rising above those of lower intellect. Don't go on global chat if those on there are bothering you. Ignore and delete posts directed at you by the troglodytes whose only pleasure comes from insulting others. There are more than enough fools who infiltrate the games on the internet. If you ignore them you take away their power. We had similar ones on the Giza server but they left when they could not control how the other players reacted to their BS.

U should know about troglodytes and fools.. btw u even know the meaning of troglodytes?? Dude!! lmao

• And yet you still cry and moan in the Forum about your pitiful little feelings getting hurt. Sorry, if I used a word that had more than one syllable. I know how hard it is for your little mind to comprehend. :D^^;(:D^^;(:D^^

i see u google some words to put in here to look fancy... Troglodytes was actually an ancient tribe living in africa.. uneducated idiot . Its effortless for u to look like a total moron in here. try reading Diodotos to learn and educate urself e bit... or just go back in paying to play an easy game and hush.... Leave big words u dont get to ppl that actually know the meaning.

• I have probably forgotten more knowledge than you have ever learned. I have no need to Google anything while I have a feeling that you need that particular site to show you how to tie your shoes. BTW it would appear that you failed rudimentary English. Your composition and phraseology are attrocious. ^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^

• I have probably forgotten more knowledge than you have ever learned. I have no need to Google anything while I have a feeling that you need that particular site to show you how to tie your shoes. BTW it would appear that you failed rudimentary English. Your composition and phraseology are attrocious. ^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^

bla bla bla bla bla clown lol

• bla bla bla bla bla clown lol

that's the only thing I hear from him since the day he opened his mouth.... he started yapping on the board because nobody gave him anymore attention in GC .... the same will happen over here if you don't feed that bully, he proved that he's a racist, a homophobic prick that makes fun with people with a disabbility only playing to show of his money.... but nobody cares

• Ah the witless loser is squawking again. All mouth with nothing to back her sorry ass up. A loser on Giza and probably every other server she tries to play on as well as Tentlan. Since my tribe shut you losers up our GC has been a pleasure. One by one your loser tribe members are falling by the wayside. You are nothing but a major joke. ^^:D^^:D^^:D:D

• Ah the witless loser is squawking again. All mouth with nothing to back her sorry ass up. A loser on Giza and probably every other server she tries to play on as well as Tentlan. Since my tribe shut you losers up our GC has been a pleasure. One by one your loser tribe members are falling by the wayside. You are nothing but a major joke. ^^:D^^:D^^:D:D

U just proved his point, thus it was already so obvious u got some serious mental issues dude... why dont u put ur moeny in a good use and change shrink? the one u got now not doing much for u....Clown :P

• Poor little PapyrusRaper/Nefertiti. You used to be such a big mouth on the Giza server when Little Louie and you were the big bad bullies attacking all of the smaller players. Now you are nothing but another cry baby who cannot RUN away from your past. You are pathetic and should be pitied for your lack of a working brain. Your ability to play a game of strategy ranks right up there with your ability to run a marathon. :D:D:D:D:D:D