Banned Players

• Should these "Banned " players cities be made available to others to attack ? 8

1. YES (4) 50%
    2. Delete them (3) 38%
    3. NO (1) 13%

On Cyrene server there are about a dozen banned players who cities indicate ....... (inactive) ( vacation ) (banned ) is there any plan to remove or take the vacation mode off ?
    If they are banned then why do they stay there month in month out
    Surely it would be best to do something with them as they are a negative mark upon the game to new players.
    I respectfully request any response from other players be polite please, i do not wish this issue to cause arguments or bad feelings
    BUT i also expect a clear response as to the reasons of this issue from the game makers and those in charge of banning players for whatever reason that be.

• I agree with this wholeheartedly. The only reason I can think of to give them permanent attack protection is so they can't come back under a new account and loot themselves and regain rss/Neith/high priests.... but any server in which they could build back up enough to do anything worthwhile before somebody else gets to it is probably too dead to be worth playing on any more anyways.

Overall they're just cluttering the map and a bit of an eyesore.

• What you all miss is that in multy accounts only the secondary are banned not the main, meaning that the account that was benefit from the alts is still there. So if these cities are out of vacations the same player can still benefit? you see now wny it makes sense?

• not all can recover their main-account, it depends on the reason... for me: open the banned ones for attacking, some of those cheaters were probably already able to hit and grow fast so it would only be fair to the honest players... and when an account is inactive for 2 months delete it... the upside tho, is to walk your troops (when it's about inactives)

• What you all miss is that in multy accounts only the secondary are banned not the main, meaning that the account that was benefit from the alts is still there. So if these cities are out of vacations the same player can still benefit? you see now wny it makes sense?

It only benefits the original player in the sense that they can hit them one last time to loot whatever was there- and only if somebody else doesn't get there first.

I agree with you Pilgrim. Multi account cheaters main account should be completely banned. They are feeding their main account with their alts. Feeding accounts is against the game rules thus they should be completely banned in my opinion. However if all are not banned then ban all except the smallest alt they have. Maybe that would detour them from doing it again. I have seen this on every server I have played on.

• For everyone's information not everyone that are banned are cheaters, i play on dashur and have had my account and my step son's account banned because a player assumed i was cheating and reported it. This player did not like that i attacked him, he bad mouthed me in wc so i attacked him but only after he raided my city. However, my step children and i do share the same computer but they play their game usually after i am done with my building training then they would do the same. yes i give them sound advise on best tactics to play the game but that is not cheating. Lastly for those who still think i am cheating please read the rules and realize that anocris does not abide by their own rules. they ban people because someone jerk cries about getting beaten at game.

HERE ARE THE RULES ANOCRIS HAS DIFFICULTY FOLLOWING BECAUSE OF PLAYERS WHO ARE POOR AT GAME PLAY AND CRY LIKE LITTLE BABIES BUT ARE VERY ABUSIVE ON WORLD CHAT TO LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO ENJOY GAME WITH THEIR KIDS.

§ 1. Game Account

a) Each player is allowed to have only one account per game server (game world) in Anocris. Each account is to be played only for its own benefit. Accounts that solely exist for the benefit of other accounts, may be banned permanently.

b) Two or more players are permitted to share the internet connection or play from the same PC, as long as each player only plays his/her own account, and as long as one account is not used for the benefit of the other account(s).

c) Each account is allowed to be played by a single player at a time only. Using one account by more than one player is forbidden, including any temporary use of the same account by more than one player. The only exception from this rule is account sitting, see §1d.

d) While absent from the game, each player is permitted to have his/her account watched by another player (“Account Sitting”), provided that this period does not exceed 10 consecutive days and does not occur oftener than once every 30 days. No special permission from the support team is required for account sitting. Under no circumstances is the sitter allowed to derive any benefit from the account he/she sits, neither for his/her own account, nor for any other account other than the account he/she sits. The account owner is responsible for his/her sitter.

e) Any commercial activities with accounts are not permitted. It is therefore forbidden to sell accounts or parts thereof, to buy or offer them in any other way for commercial purposes.

• The rules also state that this game is for 18 and older. Not children, as they make the game not much fun at all with their antics. There are many players that have alts to push their accounts but I have found that although they are cheating, if they are spending money in the game nothing is done about it.

• Write where you found that the game can be played from the age of 18 because there is no such provision in the regulations:

Game rules

:)

You can find this on the start page. It doesn't state that they can be kicked out because they are underage, but that they need permission. I highly doubt any of them have gained permission from the game or written permission from their parents etc.

General Terms and Conditions of Lionmoon UG (limited liability)

§ 3. Registration and Conclusion of Contract

3.3. The use of games and additional services is only open to individuals who have reached the age of 18 at the time of the registration, or to those who act upon a consent of their legal representative. Insofar as the user is a minor, they warrant that with sending the registration request, an effective consent of the legal representatives is available. Lionmoon is entitled at any time to request a written proof of the user's legal age or a declaration of consent of the legal representative.

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.