rules

• For everyone's information not everyone that are banned are cheaters, i play on dashur and have had my account and my step son's account banned because a player assumed i was cheating and reported it. This player did not like that i attacked him, he bad mouthed me in wc so i attacked him but only after he raided my city. However, my step children and i do share the same computer but they play their game usually after i am done with my building training then they would do the same. yes i give them sound advise on best tactics to play the game but that is not cheating. Lastly for those who still think i am cheating please read the rules and realize that anocris does not abide by their own rules. they ban people because someone jerk cries about getting beaten at game.

HERE ARE THE RULES ANOCRIS HAS DIFFICULTY FOLLOWING BECAUSE OF PLAYERS WHO ARE POOR AT GAME PLAY AND CRY LIKE LITTLE BABIES BUT ARE VERY ABUSIVE ON WORLD CHAT TO LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO ENJOY GAME WITH THEIR KIDS.

§ 1. Game Account

a) Each player is allowed to have only one account per game server (game world) in Anocris. Each account is to be played only for its own benefit. Accounts that solely exist for the benefit of other accounts, may be banned permanently.

b) Two or more players are permitted to share the internet connection or play from the same PC, as long as each player only plays his/her own account, and as long as one account is not used for the benefit of the other account(s).

c) Each account is allowed to be played by a single player at a time only. Using one account by more than one player is forbidden, including any temporary use of the same account by more than one player. The only exception from this rule is account sitting, see §1d.

d) While absent from the game, each player is permitted to have his/her account watched by another player (“Account Sitting”), provided that this period does not exceed 10 consecutive days and does not occur oftener than once every 30 days. No special permission from the support team is required for account sitting. Under no circumstances is the sitter allowed to derive any benefit from the account he/she sits, neither for his/her own account, nor for any other account other than the account he/she sits. The account owner is responsible for his/her sitter.

e) Any commercial activities with accounts are not permitted. It is therefore forbidden to sell accounts or parts thereof, to buy or offer them in any other way for commercial purposes.

:( Do you follow rules you establish or is it a sliding scale. We did not cheat and would like to know if these are the rules then why are myself and step son banned?

• contact support, explain, they don't do stuff like that on forum

• U posted same message in diff topics with diff account u are using in dahshur also. Need i say more? U dont get banned just coz someone reports u... The report triggers an inveastiigation. U should know already, u do it in every server u play. U just dont learn.

• Speaking of learning Vaya. Why don't you LEARN how to spell? You show your ignorance in every post you make. Since it is obvious you did not learn anything in school you can at least invest in a simple spell checker. What a moron. :D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^

• I have to admit that you do not let the fact that you were poorly educated stop you from making an even bigger fool of yourself on this forum. It is apparent that you will always be a loser on this game as you are in real life. :D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^

• I have to admit that you do not let the fact that you were poorly educated stop you from making an even bigger fool of yourself on this forum. It is apparent that you will always be a loser on this game as you are in real life. :D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^

And dont worry hun.. no way i m taking the moron crown from u, anytime soon. See??? even here u re toping it!! way to go sis!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Well, you got the crown part right since I am the top player on my server. I am sure that you spend part of your free time in the park with the other canines. You know what they call a female dog, don't you. I am sure you hear it often. Talk about someone who is craving attention. You seem to post two or three times for every comment I make. I realize that it is hard for someone like you to get more than I coherent sentence out at a time. :D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^

• Yes, we see how many important things you have to do, like posting in a forum that you do not even play at. Such an exciting life. Loser at games and loser at life. BTW since you cannot tell time I will let you know that this game has only been going on for two years and NOT a decade. Simple mistake for an imbecile. Don't forget to take your medications. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Yes, we see how many important things you have to do, like posting in a forum that you do not even play at. Such an exciting life. Loser at games and loser at life. BTW since you cannot tell time I will let you know that this game has only been going on for two years and NOT a decade. Simple mistake for an imbecile. Don't forget to take your medications. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;(;(;(;(;(;(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

you should check all your posts again, I think you missed some, you must be very important having the need to like your own posts

• Yes, I am impressed with superior writing and thinking, while you are one of the best at making a fool out of yourself. Nearly 2 years and just got to 100 million. At this rate, you will get to my score in about a decade. Don't take advice from this loser people. She will actually drive down your points. Something she does to her own cities. One pathetic LOSER. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D