A question on using troops from the Horus Fort

• A question:

If I send an army with NO transport capacity to another player's Horus, and he uses that army as part of an attack on a nomad camp (adding his own transport), will it still "share" loot with me (i.e. subtract from the loot the other player will get)?

• each player has 5 nomadas to attack for extra resources for free, it happens that sometimes some members of the tribe still weak in troops need the help of other members to be able to attack for good resources, the help of the members is done through the horus in which the player attacks with his troops and his companions, the game is made in such a way that the system divides the resources by all the attackers according to their strength or number of troops they borrowed--- it turns out that the resources of the 5 nomads belong to the attacking player (that's your 5 daily nomadas) so your colleagues must return the resources to the attacker, because they only ceded their troops as an aid to the attack and not to take advantage of their resources, so the whole tribe can help each other daily , helping , giving back resources so that the whole tribe can grow up to play honestly , who in this help system keep the resources returned from attacks on nomads is a dishonest player who gives he must be killed and expelled from the tribe immediately.

• A question:

If I send an army with NO transport capacity to another player's Horus, and he uses that army as part of an attack on a nomad camp (adding his own transport), will it still "share" loot with me (i.e. subtract from the loot the other player will get)?

Basically, the booty is distributed according to troop strength. But if you don't include transport capacity, you won't get any share of the booty. The share that you would have received remains in the nomad camp, so it will be lost.

• Basically, the booty is distributed according to troop strength. But if you don't include transport capacity, you won't get any share of the booty. The share that you would have received remains in the nomad camp, so it will be lost.

Thanks for a clear answer, but I have one follow-up question: Are those resources actually lost (they cease to exist), or are they genuinely left in the nomad camp, and available to someone else attacking the camp?

If the latter, then the "weak" player could use "loaned" troops to clear out the army, and then do a second attack with just his own army (assuming it's strong enough to beat the camp's wall) and collect loot without the "sharing" mechanism reducing it.

The reason for the question is I was wondering if I could do a "long-term loan" of a substantial army to a lower-level player, without having to daily recall the army, send back my "share" of the loot, and then send the army again.

• Thanks for a clear answer, but I have one follow-up question: Are those resources actually lost (they cease to exist), or are they genuinely left in the nomad camp, and available to someone else attacking the camp?

If the latter, then the "weak" player could use "loaned" troops to clear out the army, and then do a second attack with just his own army (assuming it's strong enough to beat the camp's wall) and collect loot without the "sharing" mechanism reducing it.

The reason for the question is I was wondering if I could do a "long-term loan" of a substantial army to a lower-level player, without having to daily recall the army, send back my "share" of the loot, and then send the army again.

NO, you HAVE TO send your Transport, and it HAVE TO HAVE enough free capacity for your part of the loot or it WILL BE left behind forever..

Wo kein Urteil, da kein Schmerz. - Das Glück deines Lebens hängt ab von der Beschaffenheit deiner Gedanken. -- Marc Aurel --