NEW WORLDS INSTEAD OF FIXING THE OLD ONES

• Every two months like clockwork the Moderators appear to announce a new server while they let the old ones deteriorate. The scam keeps perpetuating itself. They thrive on getting new players who cannot seem to make it on the server they play to switch to a new one in hopes that once they do the players will spend a lot of money making sure they don't get killed off too quickly. But unknown to those naive players, those same new servers will succumb to the same problems that appear on all older servers. As you progress the game becomes more expensive and the rewards dwindle down to not being worth the effort. For the first time in nearly 2 years of playing, I could not find ONE nomad level 9 camp worth the cost of attacking, and that was out of 70 level 9 camps spied. The resources in these camps are the equivalent of what I found in level 7 or 8 Nomad camps nearly a year ago. Getting the players to spend more and more money is their goal. It would not surprise me to find out that there are players who are planted in each new server to purposely attack smaller players to see if they will buy troops or extra resources. This game has become a joke.

• The point is to let as many players know what to expect when playing the game. Nothing is spelled out and only too late do players learn that the game has been rigged against them as they progress. I have been playing for almost two years and sit at the top of my server with over half a billion points. No one is even close and NO ONE can touch me. Better for players to learn early what to expect. If they choose to continue, at least they play with the knowledge of what is to come.