How the developers have rigged the game against advanced players

• You work hard to get to the point where you can attack level 9 nomad camps and then find out that they are rigged against you. If you have been attacking level 9 Nomad camps you probably already know that no matter how high your Sphinx and Obelisk are or how many troops you send, you always seem to lose a substantial amount of troops when you attack camps with more than 10 scorpion kings or more than 55,000 Medjays. This is because the camps are rigged to cause you great losses. Use the simulator and put in a larger and larger number of troops attacking the level 9 nomad camps and you will see NO change in the number of troops lost in the battle. I have put in 1000 scorpion kings against 20 and still lose over 1000 troops. When I put in 2000, 3000 or 4000 scorpion kings I get the same basic losses. The same goes for using Medjays or Ra or Anubis. Level 9 Nomad camps all have a Sphinx setting of 19 an Obelisk of 12 and the wall is always at level 18. So one would think that if your levels are higher you would be stronger and have more stamina, BUT NO. Not only are the level 9 Nomad camps fixed, but they put in quests that are a joke. Who is going to level up their Sundisk Mansion to level 12 when the luck maxes out at level 10? The costs are many times greater than the rewards. The developers must think we are all as stupid as they perceive us to be. While the game is interesting and fun in the beginning, it quickly becomes more frustrating as you get a higher score. Why do you think they keep adding new servers every two months? The real joke is on those who switch thinking they will be one of the top players but learn as they progress that they will run into the same problems from the server they left. Don't believe the lame excuses the Mods give. They are paid by the same people who are rigging the game.

• I don't bother with them. I hit the L7 or L8 now. In fact I prefer the L8 nomads, they seem to offer a fair amount of rss vs loss. I learned my lesson with L9.

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• Well, I play on Leontopolis, Hatnub and Naqada and there I can defeat the best ressource Lv 9 Nomads without any losses with no problems at all.. starting with 15 SK and 15 Anubis some, others with 200 / 200 - no losses or 1 Anubis at max.

So, I can not surely confirm this posting for "my" 3 servers.....

Wo kein Urteil, da kein Schmerz. - Das Glück deines Lebens hängt ab von der Beschaffenheit deiner Gedanken. -- Marc Aurel --

• Maybe your definition of BEST resources is different than mine. If you can get all of the resources with only 15 SK and 15 Anubis then the resources aren't worth sending my troops for. ^^:D^^:D^^:D

Well, I only attack Nomads which will get me ressources equivalent to 80k Points and more (Points: divide Papyrusloot/170)... (with Zodiak 23) so that means aproxx the equivalent to 55.000.000 of clay (in the loot) or 85 mio at the nomads .. (of course obelisk, sphinx as high as it gets, and sunmainision at 10)

If on your server you have Nomads with more than the equivalent of 95 mio clay let me know, because on Leo, Hatnub and Naqada these are the best ones...

"To potwierdza moje obserwacje że zawartość nomadów jest uzależniona od zaawansowania gracza."

Not at Leo, Hatnub and Naquada - my advancements there are very different, everywehre the same contents...

Wo kein Urteil, da kein Schmerz. - Das Glück deines Lebens hängt ab von der Beschaffenheit deiner Gedanken. -- Marc Aurel --

• I use the formula of 12 million or better Papyrus per Nomad camp. Anything less and it is not worth my time. That is to say a total of 12 million pap or better after dividing what the total clay and granite would equal in Papyrus. The best nomad camp I have even seen has only topped out at 85 million in clay and those are rare. My Zodiac is much higher than yours so I get even more of a percentage. A year ago I could average 14 to 15 million Papyrus per Nomad 9 camp. Today it is around 11 to 12. The camps are slowly decreasing in resources probably by the use of an algorithm in the program.

• ------------ A year ago --------------I could average 14 to 15 million Papyrus per Nomad 9 camp. Today it is around 11 to 12. The camps are slowly decreasing in resources probably by the use of an algorithm in the program.

OK, - I started playing about Christmas 2020, - so for me there was no decrease , that explains it :)

You're right, the most I've seen was about 23.5 mio mio papy equivalent (loot about 14,5mio), but in average I find 21.7 (get out 13.6) mio papy equivalent.

So I'll see if the decrease is actually happenig in a few weeks/month