How to become / became Nr. 1

• Well, nearly 11 month ago I started with Anocris, at Leontopolis and shortly after at Hatnub..

A few month later I was and still are Place 1 since then, - with 30 to 40 Million Points before the second place., without any real efford

Some suspected a second account, some real big money behind, but in fact, it was / is just something, everybody can do, if one would have thought out of the box.

When I started Anocris, I got lot of advice how to play, but I made the math by myself and....

Yeah, there are 4 ressources from which one can gain points, but all players (as my spys have shown) just use 3 of them.

Well, since I'm bored by the game and since I'll quit playing, - I'll tell you how to make about 1 Million Points (with 9 cities and some reserch) every day out of otherwise wasted ressources.

There is one unit worth about 1000 points and one can build about 150 a day in every city.

There is one unit which costs no clay, no granite and no papyrus.

Yeah, right: - Vezir

I built over 100.000 of them - makes over 100 mio Points, - completely effortless, and all of them are in the Imhothep, so that they can't be destroyed ever..

All you need is grain at lvl 45, 46, depends on how often you check...., - and Hatshepsut in every town .

So have fun making millions of points nearly for free..

have fun....

Wo kein Urteil, da kein Schmerz. - Das Glück deines Lebens hängt ab von der Beschaffenheit deiner Gedanken. -- Marc Aurel --

Edited 5 times, last by Hiawatha von Hesperus ().

• There are many aspects of the game that many people are unaware of since there is no real user manual to explain everything. A lot has to do with how much time a person spends on the game. Obviously, if someone only spends an hour a day they will not advance as fast as someone who spends more time on the game. The biggest asset is having a lot of cities with built-up resources of clay, granite and papyrus.

• When you have defeated all of the players on your server, what is there to do but grow as large as you can? The point of any game is to be the top player. That is determined by your standings in the high scoreboard, and that is determined by points. Losers always come up with reasons to justify their poor play, but at the end of the day, it is the person on top who is the true winner.

• If you play to "win," then you can take the leaderboard as a measuring stick, and call the player at the top the "winner." But why does everything have to be a competition?

It's a game - and you play for fun and to pass the time. Yes - if all you enjoy is "winning" - then you have to be in 1st place all the time. But how one-dimensional and boring is that?

You can have fun in many different ways, e.g. chatting and interacting with your fellow players, growing your tribe and the other tribe members, helping each other, hunting together, giving tips to other players, even exchanging private words sometimes.

Just being "No. 1" is boring and I have seen many come and go at the top. They were "winners" for a day or for a week, then someone else came or they were attacked. And how many of the aggressive players who are always attacking others are gone immediately when they themselves have been the victim of just one attack.

I want to enjoy the game as long as possible, I don't need to be #1 or kick other players off the server.

• People can play for whatever reason they want and as long as they are having fun it really doesn't matter, BUT people are competitive by nature and if being #1 wasn't important, they wouldn't have points or a score to keep. Like I said before, losers will always come up with excuses why winning is not important. That is what is wrong with today's youth. They want to give out participation trophies to everyone so they will all feel like winners. Can't risk hurting someone's feelings. They might grow up to amount to something. ^^:D^^:D^^

• Siehst du, Hiawatha, das einzige, was man in diesem Spiel braucht ist, Geduld! Irgendwann wird es dir nämlich zu blöd immer nur Wesire zu bauen - weil - das kann meine Oma - Nahrung kann nicht erbeutet werden, Wesire im Imhotep sind sicher, aber wirklich was damit anfangen kannst du nicht - ist totes Kapital. UND - es bringt dich auf Dauer nicht weiter. Kein Wunder, dass dir das langweilig wird - aber wenn du und noch 8 weitere aufhören - bin ich erster - man braucht eben nur Geduld

• Unlike you, I have served in a real war, had an excellent carrier in Medicine for over 45 years, and retired with enough money to live comfortably for whatever years I have left. You can be the paper warrior but it sounds more like you are the farmer type. All mouth and no substance.

• An CY: Danke für dein Kommentar. Dann mach doch nen besseren Vorschlag! Wesire bauen, ist langweilig, das hatten wir ja schon! Was bleibt denn sonst noch? Dir n paar Steinchen kaufen? Als Arzt sicher das geringste Problem, wenn Geld keine Rolle spielt! Für 500 Euro kannste dir Platz 1 direkt oder indirekt kaufen - wär doch ne Option für dich!

Ausserdem macht das auch keinen Spass. Also was tun? Da gibts nur eine Lösung! Bestimmte Leute einfach abräumen :-))))) Hiawatha hat 300 + Euro ausgegeben. Dafür müsste er viel mehr Punkte haben... Ich bin hier angetreten, um Spass zu haben, nicht um irgendwelche mathematischen Berechnungen anzustellen - das hier ist ein Spiel !!! Ausserdem kann mir niemand erzählen, dass er auf Seite 1 der Rangliste kommt, ohne einen Cent ausgegeben zu haben und wenn, dann hat er Glück gehabt!

• Code
    1. But aren't the troops going to Imhotep the wounded in fighting??? How did the viziers get there?? Beginner's question ;) Thank you

Viziers end up in Imhotep the same way. You turn on 100% survivors (buy Osiris mask), let the viziers go into a hopeless battle, which they lose. And they are already in the Imhotep. Of course, the Imhotep must be built in the city from which you send the viziers. If you don't heal them, they stay there and are kept safe.

• For Stephen the Genius, you're right in the fact that if I wanted to buy my way to the top, I could do it, but that would defeat the challenge of the game. Since I've been playing every day for two years, I've earned my way to the top. By the way, making suggestions is a waste of time, as nothing suggested has taken place in the last two years.

• An CY: Danke für dein Kommentar. Dann mach doch nen besseren Vorschlag! Wesire bauen, ist langweilig, das hatten wir ja schon! Was bleibt denn sonst noch? Dir n paar Steinchen kaufen? Als Arzt sicher das geringste Problem, wenn Geld keine Rolle spielt! Für 500 Euro kannste dir Platz 1 direkt oder indirekt kaufen - wär doch ne Option für dich!

Ausserdem macht das auch keinen Spass. Also was tun? Da gibts nur eine Lösung! Bestimmte Leute einfach abräumen :-))))) Hiawatha hat 300 + Euro ausgegeben. Dafür müsste er viel mehr Punkte haben... Ich bin hier angetreten, um Spass zu haben, nicht um irgendwelche mathematischen Berechnungen anzustellen - das hier ist ein Spiel !!! Ausserdem kann mir niemand erzählen, dass er auf Seite 1 der Rangliste kommt, ohne einen Cent ausgegeben zu haben und wenn, dann hat er Glück gehabt!

Yeah, right - I'm on place one on 2 servers, as a "Newbie", despite there are players on these servers who played on serveral servers before me - and coudn't hold the NR1 or pass by me in 6 / 8 month.. So, I guess the Vezir - option was not known, or defined ineffective- wrongly - of course - fact is:

Nobody, worrier or peace -player (except one or two in the very early days) where ever capeable to pass by me or even catch my troops or any Vezir ever. - and I could have been going on beeing Nr 1 forever, because NOONE built Vezirs the way I did.

There is no rule against it, and despite my Vezir bulding - once it was even an issue in the official chat ( they laughed about my "sillyness" ) I was never really challenged by everyone on neither of the two servers ...

And of course I spent money, otherwise one can't become Nr. one, (and nobody could play the game either, - and what one need for Ame are a few Hyks at first, and a few hundred Medj , so one can develop very fast (make nomads and sandys a lot) and later on of course lapislazuli for the cities - up to nine very quick, and then the 100% surviviors every 2-3 weeks, and some "Sachmets" now and then (alternatively - hollyday mode) , maybe some Khenet or Descher... and of course - relocating as soon as possible, for peace play.

And if I would have checked this Vezir-thing earlier, I only had needed 950 amethyst every 2nd, 3rd week to "secure" them in the Imhothep, (meanwhile, they just travelling ), - so I spent much more on my first server Leon, than on Hatnub. (tuition-money :) )

By the way - a lot of "Warriors" have tried to catch me, but as said, no luck, because I wrote "the bible" :) on: How to save...

And another thing - Joy is different for everyboby and I had much joy by just beeing 40, 50 million points in front, without any war, even without any fight, avoiding the worriers - so

SUCK IT

Place 1 on Leontopolis AND Hatnub, still after quitting playing.

One can devaluate, in any way - there is always a way to talk something down, - but

PLACE 1 on 2 SERVERs for 6 / 8 month constantly with 40 million in front at least....

Only ONE account each - well, that's also very rare for top players - and I know that for a fact, I spied them, and most of them coudn't have got these points with 1 acc, their buildings the nomads and no vezirs, which they hadn't ( no Hatscheps)

No doubt about that

There is a high score

I'm still on top on the 2 servers

playing absolutely regular

with a move, never seen in any acc, never heard of before

avoiding any attack

never starting a war

and I overtook - not to forget - single handedly ALL the members of "CHER at Leon",the most powerful ally, despite them trying to attack me repeatetly; also overtook the complete AUA -Ally on Hatnub, even they were much more aggressive than CHER (in times of free relocating - and not just them) Nor CHER, neither AUA, could ever do harm to my troops, never caught me, never spied me completely out... (in fact the whole AUA quit shortely after they got outplayed by me alone.)

That was not only real big fun to play -

THAT's GOOD !!!

Maybe you all can learn for life from that

It dosen't need cheating to become Nr. 1

It dosen't need fighting at all to be on Top

It only needs a new perspective to succeed

It needs no flaming or bad words in any chat to stay on Top

It also dosen't need lots of money to became Nr. 1 on 2 servers at the same time.

It dosen't need much power, but a litte bit of thinking.

But the most important thing ever in that game and in life:

Fighting / war never ever get you any points or success in the end, - fights in any circumstances are ALWAYS a "loose - loose"

Wo kein Urteil, da kein Schmerz. - Das Glück deines Lebens hängt ab von der Beschaffenheit deiner Gedanken. -- Marc Aurel --

Edited 6 times, last by Hiawatha von Hesperus ().

• Viziers end up in Imhotep the same way. You turn on 100% survivors (buy Osiris mask), let the viziers go into a hopeless battle, which they lose. And they are already in the Imhotep. Of course, the Imhotep must be built in the city from which you send the viziers. If you don't heal them, they stay there and are kept safe.

Well you don't send them in battle, that would cost one nomade-attack, or would have shown someone you have Vezirs - you send them on a spy-mission with too much Beduins for that nomads ( eg: 30 beduins at a lvl 4 nomad)