Trying to make a purchase

• So once again, trying to make a purchase with the same card that I have used for the past two years and I see "FRAUD" and "REFUSED" pop up. OK I call my bank and am told that the alarms did not originate through them. So I write to support once again,( heck I could use the same letter I have used in the past) and inform them bla bla bla. Bottom line, I can use the card anytime during the month except when there is a sale. Funny how that works. My card is good anytime as long as I don't receive the benefit of the sale. Ok I am done ranting. If any of you happen to experience the same I would love to hear from you. BTW I have yet to heard from support.

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• You will have a better chance of getting an answer from the Great Pumpkin, than from support. They probably have a high school intern who comes in once a week to look thru the messages, deletes 90%, and then gives a generic answer to the ones answered. Support and the Mods are jokes. I stopped sending anything to support over a year ago.

• You will have a better chance of getting an answer from the Great Pumpkin, than from support. They probably have a high school intern who comes in once a week to look thru the messages, deletes 90%, and then gives a generic answer to the ones answered. Support and the Mods are jokes. I stopped sending anything to support over a year ago.

lol Yes well I have been fortunate in the past with them responding to me. This though is becoming a habit. So once again I missed out on the sale. I agree it has to be a kid doing this, there is no way an adult would keep making this up. It is to the point that I have seriously contemplated leaving this game. It is not beneficial to me. We'll see. The only that kept me here is the friends I made.

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• Magdalena, perhaps if you got out more often you would meet a greater variety of people. I call things as I see them and don't sugarcoat for the sake of being politically correct. If you don't like what I write then just pass them by and go on with your insignificant life. ^^:D

• It is obvious that what you DO NOT know, fills volumes. Whatever you paid for your psychology home course, you should ask for a refund. I always get a kick out of hearing from inferior minds. It only reinforces that schools today are severely lacking in proper teaching. Do try to keep up though. And just for you. ^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D

• You are aware that most people know how to use a translator, so you are not impressing anyone. You people in Poland cannot see anything. That is part of your whole problem. It is a toss-up between Poland and France as to who can surrender the quickest. Your track record over the centuries is not impressive. Feel free to use my words again in one of your future posts. We wouldn't want to tax your feeble brain too much. ^^:D^^:D^^:D