Dead sand covered cities

• Firstly i enjoy playing this game and i do pay for some things. However, an improvement should be made in the area of high score. There exist many players on this list that are no longer playing and in tribes that do not want to lose their positions as leaders on the leader board. To make and keep this game competitive i suggest if it is possible to remove these players and add more nomads in the game. By removing them the leader boards would change. I am not sure if you are able to remove them but that would be one solution to keep things competitive. There even are alliances that have all their players as sand dunes. So if you can please help us clean this up

Best Regards and Thank you

:)

• Again you post about something you are completely ignorant to, Magdalena. Pele was talking about the people who have left the game and their cities are sand-covered dunes taking up space on the board but keeping their place on the scoreboard. Tribes will have many such players still listed and their scores included in the Tribe's high scores. Unfortunately, this topic has been brought to the attention of the developers on numerous occasions, but they refuse to clean up the playing fields.

• Just a thought about cities turned to sand. It is quite possible the developers look at it from a legal standpoint. If the player, (who has left) and their cities have turned to sand, it is quite possible they may have spent some money on that city. Even though the city has turned to dust, it can be revived if the player comes back to it at some point. I have seen this on the server I am on. Not taking sides, just trying to think outside the box for a moment. However, I do agree, that tribe affiliation should be negated if the city turns to dust. If player came back, then he/she could re-apply.

On the flip side, if the tribe contributed resources to that city, ohh. the possibilities and questions. Because I know, if a player leaves a tribe and joins another, or goes independent, then they are fair game to be attacked.