Mission Transfer Troops

• Hello there.

So I am at the point already starting to look at what I need in requirements for the second city and beyond. I was curious about this mission transfer troops? Does it move troops out of one city and place them in a new city? That way the troops new home and food consumption are based at city two?

Thanks!

• You cannot give your troops to other players using the transfer troops action, the only way you could give another player your troops is using the horus using the defend ally action, so they can still use your troops to attack other players/nomads.

• You can send troops to other players in your tribe but they will always be yours......type of lend / borrow action also called reinforcements.
    Once you have sent troops to another tribe member then they can use them for attacking and defending with.....................................................................................BUT......whatever is sent cannot be divided....they are used as a whole unit / army alongside your troops or on their own

• Thanks. All good information to know and share. I know the game has a lot of new people and a little on the information / experience provided. Edit. I now have my 2nd city and just for future FYI players reading this post you need your Sekhmet temple raised to level 5 before you can transfer troops to it. That is one where you recruit army units from.