Remove simultaneous troop artificial limit.

• Hello.

I really can't see any good reason why you limit how many troops can go out at the same time. You limit the free nomads to 5 a day. Then people have to spend money for more. You require players to log in multiple times a day to gather resources. First time I have seen this, outside of the special resources from Forge of Empires. I get that is so people are more active. What I don't understand is why you say oh you can only send out 20 or whatever the limit is troops out. It costs food and time. Especially as you go up against higher level nomad camps that you need to send out 4 or 5 or 6 groups of beoudins each camp to gather all 5 types of information before deciding if you want to raid them or not. I just want to do my 5 raids and be done and not have to spend 3 or 4 hours each day just scouting the actual 5 camps I want to raid.

Thanks.

Might actually encourge players to pay for that 6 or 7 raids if we can find them.

• Cyager you are probably right. I have played about a billion of these exact same games since Travian and Evony were first "new". I don't ever expect a result but I know that at some point someone has to read them. Maybe a future game developer playing this game today might jot it down on a piece of paper. If everyone just rage quits or throws up their arms and walks away then there is 0% chance for improvement.