Player numbers (CYRENE Domain)

• Domain is so lacking players and action <X.........last week 260 + online...yesterday 160 online ...today 148 ! ! !.........

was showing 300+ a months ago :!: :!: :!:...........the need for domain merges again is so obvious :thumbup: but no developers care :rolleyes:

and STOP making new domains :cursing: .....invest and upgrade the present ones ?:):):):)
    BUT alas i am talking to myself ;(........we all know this will not happen.....Dev's talk about doing things but its just that ....TALK

We the players and payers want something is done but will they. :?: ....DOUBT IT

Rant over....time for a cuppa :!:

• You are not talking to yourself. The other 100 players still playing hear you loud and clear. Just yesterday the developers opened another new server in French. They spent all of last year trying to get this exact game to work on mobile devices so more players can join. No new content or fixes. Just trying to get the same game to run on the phones. They got it figured out pretty good though. By opening a new server every 2 months the new players don't get enough play time in to know how bad it really is. I am posting this to let you know that we as players do hear you.

• Thank you Vlladd

the more that comment the better......time for them to invest effort into what they have and improve it
    MAYBE one of them will eventually speak up for those who keep the game going....ie you , me and the hundreds of other who pay and play

• You all are just wasting your breath. Nothing will ever change. When enough people finally realize that they are being taken by a rigged game with no improvements, and stop playing (and paying), the developers will simply shut the game down and start a new but similar game for a new group of suckers to start.

• Anocris has hired extra devs to work on the Development Upgrade to add new features to the game. Expected to be done the middle of this year or later in the year. They stand behind their games. After they created Anocris they did not delete Tentlan but kept Tentlan strong. Actually Tentlan will be getting the Development Upgrade as well. So they are working hard on their two games. If they came out with a third game I suggested Versailles. So we could romp and run around in the palaces of Louis XIV, the Sun King of France. Would be interesting to see what they would do with the Roman era?

Anyway patience and patience. I hope everyone a great day and a great game. Hang on until we see what the new and exciting Developments will be.

• NIGHTMARE...you must be having bad dreams. I have never used more than one account per server. And I most assuredly have never been banned at all. You people are obsessed with pointing a finger at someone else. Interesting that you can lol and cry at the same time.

• Greetings Lover of the Aton. Can you help us out with the discussion of this thread? Can you post how many players are now active on your server if it is not Cyrene or Taseti?? That would be helpful. Maybe we just got on two bad servers?? I have to disagree a lot with your support of this game company. It takes over 5 days for a moderator to come give a vague non helpful reply to a question on the game in the forums?? A moderator should be reading the forums and monitoring it?? Even a one man development game company can fix a single bug in an entire years time?? All I see is another fly by night money grabbing company who has no interest in spending more money on 2 games. I can say that I am Emperor of the Galaxy and it is just talk, talk and more talk with no actual proof. That is all that is going on here. Thanks.

• My one and only Server that I use has 200 players presently online. They are spending more money on both games. It costs money to hire extra devs to work on the Development Updates...after which new game features will be introduced. They promised us a Merger...and we got it.

• Thank you. So do you happen to remember how many players started on the server? They merged two servers together that had about 100 active players on it?? Can I ask how long ago the merger was? Can you also post the name of your server so players can see the population today on at least 3 different ones. Thank you again.

• Thank you. So do you happen to remember how many players started on the server? They merged two servers together that had about 100 active players on it?? Can I ask how long ago the merger was? Can you also post the name of your server so players can see the population today on at least 3 different ones. Thank you again.

Before the Merge my Tribe had about 117 playing. About 31 players came over to play on the Merge. So many players seemed not to want to play after the Merge. The Merge included 4 Servers and not 2. It has been at least 12 months since the Merge took place. I will leave it to you to find the Merged Server.

• One merge in two and a half years of the game's inception. The dev's are either lazy or incompetent. Take your pick. As long as they are raking in the money from their dozens of servers, they will not be changing anything and it seems that there is an endless supply of fools who think that by starting over on a new server the end results will be different.

• The Giza server will also NOT be included in the latest merge and since they have already eliminated the oldest server (Memphis) I suppose that the Giza server will also be eliminated in the not-so-distant future. Good thing I stopped spending money on this joke of a game long ago.