The Geneva and Hague conventions

• I read that scientists are doing research on the content of strategy games. Since the games are very detailed according to them, they will check if there are games that take into account the provisions of the Geneva and Hague conventions. It's very interesting and it would definitely make the game more attractive.
    Therefore, I have a question whether the changes to the game will take into account the provisions of these conventions.

• How?

Like what? How do I imagine such a game or how to do it?

The idea was given by scientists and whether the producers of strategic games, including ANOCRIS, will take up the topic - we will see.
    How could that be? e.g:
    - Camps for soldiers who surrendered;
    - exchange of prisoners of war within the framework of treaties, because we are doing research - treaties;
    - possibility of denouncing treaties etc. etc.
    Game producers are limited only by the provisions of possible treaties, both real and those created for the needs of the game, and their ingenuity.

• "...How could that be? e.g:

- Camps for soldiers who surrendered;

- exchange of prisoners of war within the framework of treaties, because we are doing research - treaties;

- possibility of denouncing treaties etc. etc...."

My answer was clear - I gave examples of additional options in the game.
    For me, new options in the game = making the game more attractive.
    I understand that you find immutability attractive.

We just have different preferences.

• This game has been a lost cause for quite some time now. The developers are lazy with very little in the way of improvements over the past 2+ years that I have played. They are content in taking in as much of the player's money as they can without doing anything for it. They have had only 2 mergers in the past 2 years and my server has not been in either one. The only reason I am still on this game at all is that I sit so far ahead of everyone else on the Giza server that I can basically sit back and do nothing.

• However, I hope that the developers will respond to the content of the post.

I am interested in their opinion on this issue and their possible plans.

Sometimes they comment on forum posts, so I'll wait, maybe I'll get a reply.