We need a tutorial on how a team attack works

• I want to know how the team attack works, and how to simulate a team attack to be victorious and not with so many casualties,

Where can you read about it?

Are the bonuses where the troops come from?

What happens if the one who lends troops is of a higher level than the one who has them

How do I use the simulator if different players have different stations

• my suggestion would be to join a good tribe that will teach and help you . If you mean horus. it can only be simulated when all are there. This is the only way your question can really be answered.. as you need both attacker and defender stats . as well as ability to obtain all that ...

• my suggestion would be to join a good tribe that will teach and help you . If you mean horus. it can only be simulated when all are there. This is the only way your question can really be answered.. as you need both attacker and defender stats . as well as ability to obtain all that ...

Je suis le top 1 du premier serveur sorti dans le jeu

il n'y a pas d'administrateurs qui peuvent résoudre ma question

• I am also the top 1 of the second Spanish server Giza, and to date I have not well defined how the attacks are divided when performed together,

some administrator who can help us if there is any way to overcome the nomads with few casualties from the attacker's side

• all bonus and season are where the troops original come from.
    if you have the same states (blessing on on all allies etc.) you can simulate it like it is only 1 player. the damage will split on all troops (same or less lost than in the simulator shown)

• if the loses are for example the life of 100 Ras and you attack together. each player will get a lose of 49/50 ras.

if you attack as 3 the loses will be the life of 33/34 Ras on each player.

if player C only sent medjaus, he will lose around 17*33/34 medjaus . (17 medjaus have the same life as 1 ra)

• only to understand: if your loses are 3 Ras shown in simulator and you attack as 3 (player a and player b are in autmn player c in summer, summer cause player c get the needed power with his medjaus) player a and player b will have 0 Ras loses cause of the autmn more life bonus. and player c have 1 Ra loses.