Nomads dissapear while troops with Scorpion Kings and Anubis on there way to attack them.

• I was very happy when devs decided to update Nomads, but I didn't expect that spied Nomads are going to disappear so fast.

I got new Scorpion Kings and send them to attack a Nomad spayed 2 hours ago. Attack with SK takes a long time. This one was for 1 h and 15 mins. My troops were still in there way when I decided to check what is going on with the target. It was gone.

Can you, please, tell us if there is some rule about how often are Nomads updated or , that can be even better, increase the speed of Scorpion Kings and Anubis?

• IrishFairy

Changed the title of the thread from “Nomads dissapear while troops with Scorpion Kings and Anubis on there way to attack it.” to “Nomads dissapear while troops with Scorpion Kings and Anubis on there way to attack them.”.
  • you can use your other towns for attacking if you dont need the buildingbonuses and use the opetfeast to run several times with more speed. i guess your nomad was spied from another player 11 hours before.

• In my opinion it is not right that Scorpion Kings and Anubis are 10 times slower than Ra warriors, for example. And how long it is going to take to upgrade Ramses Colossi at least to lvl 50? To have a decent speed with these troops, you need even higher lvl than 50. To move troops to my another city, that can have enough wheat for them, I need 4 and a half hours. This is not a solution.

I don't believe that somebody spied this Nomad, as there are not enough high lvl players around my city. Keep in mind that they need Scorpion Kings to attack a lvl 8 Nomad as strong as was this one. It means that such an player should be enough close to my city and I would know about him.

I don't mind sending troops in a long attack, but not after new Nomad update.

• with the new time of 24 hours it would be easier then before with 6 hours. 24 hours should be enough and on the new german server everything about this time works well. must be another one who spied it, or maybe you did one day ago?

• Could be good idea to have a time when Nomads are updated. Many games usually announce such things at least 1 hour before it happens. I am sure that updates are not done individually for each Nomad. Most like they are rolled on the whole server at a time. If I know, for example, that in 1 or 2 hours server is going to update, I won't send Scorpion Kings for an attack that takes longer than this time. Such attacks are not consisted only from high lvl troops, there are usually other type of troops too and it is very expensive ( in wheat) when you send a long going attack and Nomad is gone. And it doesn't matter in such cases who spayed this Nomad.

It takes a lot of time and resources to get to these Scorpion Kings and after all this effort it comes that we cannot use them at all. Now I am planning to recruit more Medjay and leave SK in the city and not use them. But I feel cheated after all these efforts and started seriously to think about leaving the game.