Simulator Issue

• This past week I have lost my troops after using the simulator. It shows zero defender troops and when viewing the report it clearly shows a win with little or no casualties. Now I am at zero troops again. If this persists I will have no choice but to quit. I don't mind losing them in a fair fight, but a faulty game is another issue. Sirius (Thebes)

• I have no idea. I keep running it and it gives me one set of data then when I attack, there are troops that were not there and it defeats me. I am getting so tired of this. I am at the point of quitting. I refuse to put any more money into this game unless someone from the game gets back to me on this issue.

The troops on the defenders side was not showing when I ran the simulator, which put me at a win, with only one battle. This had multiple battles with me losing to their 2k troops. Rediculous!

• You have to consider that your opponent might be intentionally tricking you, by making you think he has a certain set of troops, only to move or add more units shortly before your attack arrives. This is something that the simulator cannot help with.

• my sim isnt working correctly everything works except there is no button to actually do the simulation there was now its gone , i can add all the data just actually do the simulation

• When I run the simulator, I will use the highest amount of troops then start subtracting the amount until I get the same results with the least amount of troops. I also make sure to add what buildings I have and click both mine and the defenders luck. I am attacking nomads. So I am assuming when I run the simulator it is telling me correct info. Is that assumption wrong?

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• issue is corrected it was a resolution issue , but since this morning the game seems froze i am on the map page nothing works is the update in progress ? or is the server offline ? cant switch back to city mode nothing works no wheat consumption my troops were on a 4 hr walk i imagine they will all be dead time i get back into the game

• When I run the simulator, I will use the highest amount of troops then start subtracting the amount until I get the same results with the least amount of troops. I also make sure to add what buildings I have and click both mine and the defenders luck. I am attacking nomads. So I am assuming when I run the simulator it is telling me correct info. Is that assumption wrong?

No, you're fine. The changes and fine tuning we announced have to do with joint battles (i.e. multiple players together) at very high levels, players using the simulator to calculate nomad raids are good.

issue is corrected it was a resolution issue , but since this morning the game seems froze i am on the map page nothing works is the update in progress ? or is the server offline ? cant switch back to city mode nothing works no wheat consumption my troops were on a 4 hr walk i imagine they will all be dead time i get back into the game

No, updates in progress don't break the game like that, and servers are fully online. It's probably a browser cache issue. Try to delete the browser cache and see if it works.

• I have also lost troops after using the sim, I just lost another 2200 troops when the sim said it would be 30, season was set right.... what gives. lost resources this morning aswel, Need to get these issues sorted, until then I will not invest anymore money.

• I have also lost troops after using the sim, I just lost another 2200 troops when the sim said it would be 30, season was set right.... what gives. lost resources this morning aswel, Need to get these issues sorted, until then I will not invest anymore money.

Can you post screenshots of the settings you used in the simulator and the report you got? This sounds like you may have missed a setting in the simulator because otherwise this should not happen.

• I send spies to the bases many times before my troops land, I always change the season to the correct one.... only summer base used in attacking. it was run in the sim many times. even with the wrong season the loses was way under what I lost. Im not sure how to post screen shot... but this is report of attack, how can I post anything like the spy report sim, now? I have lost the troops?

[Uru] UP4IT

vs
    Nomads

13:15 (about 5 hours ago) in: [383:586] Phis Ua-en

Draw
    Neither party backed down in the battle

Troops

UP4IT
    [Uru] Urushiol

+40%
    +40%

Bedouin
    (116 / 116)

Hyksos Spearman
    (0 / 1,668)

Wabau
    (11,368 / 11,368)

Sesh
    (11,230 / 11,230)

Khopesh Soldier
    (1,064 / 1,600)

Medjay
    (3,000 / 3,000)

Ra Warrior
    (350 / 350)

Charioteer
    (115 / 115)

Neith Priestess
    (120 / 120)

Total: 29,567 units
    Casualties: 2,204 units
    Can be healed: 241 units

vs

Nomads

Wall (8)

0 (0%)

Nubian Trader
    (0 / 2)

Babylonian Merchant
    (0 / 3)

Khopesh Soldier
    (2,522 / 3,460)

Medjay
    (5,121 / 5,121)

Ra Warrior
    (11 / 11)

Charioteer
    (179 / 179)

Total: 8,776 units
    Casualties: 943 units
    Can be healed: 9 units

Round details

Attacker Defender
    Round 1 29,029 units 8,776 units
    Round 2 28,491 units 8,744 units
    Round 3 27,819 units 8,438 units
    Round 4 27,590 units 8,134 units
    Round 5 27,363 units 7,833 units

Results

The battle ended after 5 rounds and with 3,147 casualties.

• the spy reports get deleted quickly, I spy between 20-30 bases , read reports send more spies if needed pick the best one or two, and delete the rest, test in the sim then spy those one or two again until my troops arrive in case someone else get there first.

TBH I'm pissed at loosing my resources in a transfer from one city to another, with those two things happening the same day ... about 1 mil papyrus, plus troops.... lol I thought today was going to be a good day being my birthday.

• for that sometimes i said some servers "people dont see what is in front their nose" hihihi (brain) the game must have 100% to see full simulator, bad bad this developers only do bad stuff, s small screns players do 80% , 90% as i do , no simulator at all spy some up t0 100% sreceen to simulate take a chance on be attacked because i cant see the rest of game ----.----