Simulator Issue

• Hello. I have a question. Who will pay me back for the army losses caused by mistakes in the simulator? Fix this simulator.

Simulate: https://imgur.com/LibW8Zv

Battle: https://imgur.com/l3Zq0RK

You didn't simulate luck in the first image, but in the report in the second image the nomad had +7% luck. We recommend simulating +10% luck on the defender (the maximum) in order to simulate the worst case and be prepared. The fields for luck are under seasons in the simulator.

• Luck is actually random and can range between 1 and 10% per battle. There are certain things you can upgrade to improve the maximum amount of luck per battle (up to 10%), but there's always going to be variation. That's why you can't get a fixed number auto-loaded from a spy report, if you did, it would change again once you attacked. By manually simulating 10% luck on the enemy and 0% luck on you, you can estimate the "worst case scenario" (since luck can never be higher than 10% or lower than 0%) and get then a look of the max amount of losses you could get. This is not prefilled by default because you may not always want to simulate the worst case scenario.

• Even inputting the Luck - putting in the Results after actual battle, the simulator is way off ... like about 100% of the losses. like 22 Ra in simulator vs 44 actually lost. I have been seeing this for about 3 days now.

• Never mind. I spotted my own problem - and quite possibly the problem a lot of folks are having.

CHECK your seasons. If your attacking city i in Autumn - and you don't adjust this in the simulator (which defaults to Spring), you will get far fewer losses indicated by the Simulator.

• Sziasztok. Látom ez a szimulátor probléma nem újkeletű, de nem nagyon foglalkozik vele senki, hogy jól működjön.

De azért már kezd nagyon unalmas lenni hogy egy nomád támadást 5x 6x szimuzom le és 5 - 500 -ig van veszteségem,két egyformát nem mutat. Már buktam ezzel a jópofa szimulátornak nevezett szerencsétlenséggel kb 2200 Ra-t. Most már azért ideje lenne valamit változtatni a dolgon mert ez már kezd nem vicces lenni.

• Most people get into the same kinds of problems with the simulator because they don't know how to use it. The most important thing to remember is NOT to leave anything blank. Put in your sphynx, obelisk and sundisk mansion along with your proper season your barter level, and your zodiac level. Luck is something that you cannot guarantee. If you hit the simulate several time the number of losses will change. Adjust your troops to get the least fluctuation when you hit simulate and you will get a truer result.