tribu sans administrateur

• Pas facile d'avoir des réponse ici.

Y'a même pas un modérateur qui passe tous les jours pour s"assurer que tout se passe bien et répondre aux questions de base ? (c'est une question)

1) quand une tribu se retrouve avec un fondateur et un administrateur inactif. Comment procède t on pour nommer un nouveau fondateur ou administrateur.

2) quel niveau faut-il avoir pour pouvoir créer sa propre tribu.

Merci de répondre si vous avez les réponses sinon faites com' d'ab... passez en silence.

• Q1... If you are the founder, then get more tribe members and make one of them an admin.

Q2... Kenbet needs to be level 3 to make your own tribe.

If the tribe is not yours and you are a member then I would recommend leaving and making your own tribe.

• thanks for ansxered.

my kenbet is level 13 and yet the option founder in unactived .

Should I have to leave the actual tribu to be able to found a new one ?

And there is no other way to declarate a new administrator in the tribu to let all the other members stay in the same tribu ?

• yes, you cannot found a tribe if you are in another tribe, so you will have to leave.

If the founder of the current tribe is not there, then there is no one to make new Admins.

They may have to leave and make a new tribe and then join that one. Probably the only way to do it.

Good luck with that, should work ok