Posts by NIGHTMARE

Why are people who are banned put on vacation mode? I feel (as well as others) that once someone is banned their account should be able to attack them being as they have broken rules obviously. It is strange finding banned people on vacation mode that have turned into sand. How is this fair to those of us that do not feel the need to cheat?

I feel like the ones who are banned and reported by many game players should not get a temp. ban but permanent ban. I feel the same about the cheaters who are busted and banned for multiple accounts feeding their main account should get a permanent ban. We had one using 2 accounts to feed the main and was banned for 10days and left on vacation for that time by the game owners. He is now back and cheating again and just got a chat ban as he has had many other times. If you are going to let them come back let them come back in their smallest alt and perm ban the other accounts. This might make them think about what they have done prior and play right. These things are causing the games to lose paying customers.

The rules also state that this game is for 18 and older. Not children, as they make the game not much fun at all with their antics. There are many players that have alts to push their accounts but I have found that although they are cheating, if they are spending money in the game nothing is done about it.

What you all miss is that in multy accounts only the secondary are banned not the main, meaning that the account that was benefit from the alts is still there. So if these cities are out of vacations the same player can still benefit? you see now wny it makes sense?

I agree with you Pilgrim. Multi account cheaters main account should be completely banned. They are feeding their main account with their alts. Feeding accounts is against the game rules thus they should be completely banned in my opinion. However if all are not banned then ban all except the smallest alt they have. Maybe that would detour them from doing it again. I have seen this on every server I have played on.

Pushing is happening on all the servers and always has. Problem with this game is that there are no admins or moderators to watch what is going on in the game to take care of the problem immediately. Instead you send a report in and sometimes you never get a response, other times it takes a week or days. This is no way to run a game which is a business adventure to make money not lose it..

roflmao if the nomad has troops no one beat you to it. The servers are dropping in members playing because of this and lack of careing to take care of complaints about other things as well. Such as multiple accounts by one player to push their main account to be larger faster. smh I have created better games than this one and am looking at quitting as well. When people stop paying money to play this game will sink like others have.

you need to post this in correct language community

findingemo, you do not have a clue how old Venom or anyone else is in this game. The point Venom was making was that her children are older that FergusM. FerfusM claims to be 18. If her children are older ..... well do the math.

hahaha snap shots show the proof. As I said TS is my wife, she knows this is a battle game and can fight with the best. However, when you liar about targeting her in her own crew I can tell you are a straight up liar. You have your targets that you hit constantly no matter what tribe they are in whether they are affiliated with Venom or not. So don't go there with your lies. Like I said 5 spy's in under an hour. Yes you got a good luck at her account all 5 times. Lying about what you do is what will end this game for you. Think about that one for a minute.

The dev's of this game can see every single message you have sent to anyone on this server or any others. Delete it, guess what, they can still see it because you typed and sent the message. Attack and spy records are also on file and yes that can be seen as well. Your ip is recorded and any other account you have on that ip, there is no hiding your actions.

Now you may wonder how I know this, or maybe you don't care. I am a game programmer. Not for this game, nor do I have access to it. But I know what is done to give as much info that the owners of a game need access to. Snap shots vs info on game storage on a game match up and will show who is telling the truth and who is lying.

Have fun

I have seen reports of spying and attacks as well Venom. He is not playing to wipe out you. He wants to destroy the server. FergusM I have seen all the spy missions you have done and still are doing to my mate Twisted. In an hour's time yesterday you spied her 5 times in 1 hour? That is not intentionally trying to make her quit the game or leave Venom's tribe? I actually have copies that Twisted screen shot of you sending her private messages about leaving CRAZY Tribe and quote "start your own tribe again or join another. you will be a target until you leave the game or Venom's tribe" Sound familiar? Let's go back to when Twisted Sister had her own tribe TWISTED. You made her your target there, well before she even knew Venom. See you don't know everything as you think you do. I had TS snap shot every spy mission you do to her, every attack you do to her. Why? You may ask. Because you have made it my goal now to see that you are ran off the server. I go way back to Giza little man, how long do you think it would take for the paying players to grow and step on you like a bug every chance they can? Would you enjoy the game then? I can make this happen. You are messing with my wife and I don't that that lightly. Get out of your momma's basement and maybe meet a girlfriend or is it a boyfriend? I am watching everything you are doing. Talking to my buddies as well. Have fun while you can little boy or little girl actually hard to tell on the game.

Fergie. I have seen every message you sent to Twisted. You did tell her to leave CRAZY tribe to avoid the attacks. I have also seen battle reports from Twisted Tribe where you were attacking all members until they quit. You also told Twisted that you were going to run CRAZY tribe members off this server. Yeah you might be big on this server, but you want to play games I am a bigger player than you on other servers and will treat you the very same way. Would you enjoy not being able to play the game? I know I wouldn't. I will tell you this I personally do not condone what you are doing on Dahshur server. You can't not do battles without using someone else 3 mil account to wipe out other players because you are too weak. Didn't your parents ever tell you to fight your own battles? We can make this fun since you are trying to kill this server. I will work on the solution and guarantee you will be squealing like the pig you are. btw 18 yr old's (as you claim to be) should be acting like adults not geeks in momma's basement because they have no other friends. Oh btw saw you talking to a few minors in WC as well. The dev's should be made aware of this situation instead of leading them on. Hate it but you are one of the biggest liars I have ever seen.

FergusM make sure to admit to the forum what a bully you are as well. You caused a good friend of mine to lose half her members because of your attacks on her tribe. Guess you were not big enough to take on Venum yet. My friend did the wise thing and took her tribe and merged with Venom's tribe. You followed her there and continued to attack her and her members she brought with her. Then just a few days ago I read a message you sent her telling her to leave Venom's tribe to avoid being attacked, to start another tribe or join another tribe. Sounds like you like pushing the boundaries. But to tell someone you won't hit them anymore if they leave a tribe they are happy in is beyond bullying and harassing another player. Word has it that founders are talking about a big attack on you. I do hope you enjoy being treated the way you have treated others. Happy gaming lol

I do not know any language other than English. Isn't this the English version for help idea's etc? I have noticed through out this English section is full of other languages that are not translated into English. I feel these posts should be moved over to the proper language for help.

I believe it would be a great idea to have an attack log that shows who has attacked or spied members in a tribe as well as actions by your tribe against other players. This way all members of the tribe can see who we need to attack or beware of. In these logs it should show the troops used in attacks and spy missions. This works great in other games and helps the leaders make attack plans.

I hope you will consider this in the game. It may help keep people stay and play the game longer. Elevating the need to keep starting new games every couple of months. Too many games ran off of the same server (without merging them) cause glitches, lag and other issues in the game.

I would say David and Ra-Arand having both been defeated and not rebuilding --Their ONLY and sole purpose in this game is to send Nora resources to PUSH her.

spend some money and you can possibly get to her size lol;(

Exploiting bugs and using bots are prohibited. This is what is happening on this matter. Player should be banned if reported.