Posts by AnthonyOz

-Jethro-: Please pay attention to the maintenance schedule, as announced here on the forum and in the game.

On the day of server maintenance, server-wide attack protection applies, to prevent any disturbances the maintenance works may cause.

pay attention to the guys on the left they will tell you how to

It is the first tutorial. I am following the guys on the left. Apparently it’s an issue with playing on iPad.

hello.

New player on iPad.
    everything was going smoothly until the attack tutorial. I cannot send troops to attack the first nomad camp.

Is there a fix for this?

I’m going to keep posting until I get a response.

How do I make an attack on the first nomad camp?

I am a new player. Everything was going smoothly until the attack tutorial. I select the desired unit but the attack mission does not activate. I keep getting the ‘found city’ mission and the response that I need a vizier. Very frustrating. Please help.

I am trying to attack the first nomad camp but I can’t get my troops to leave the temple. I was successful with the first spy mission but now I can’t get the troops to leave. I select the desired unit but the attack button in mission does not activate. Help?

I have tried to attack my first nomad camp. I can’t even get the warriors to leave the temple. I click on the unit desired, but the attack button does not ‘illuminate’ and I can’t send troops to the indicated camp. The hell am I doing wrong?