Posts by badme

this game need a lot of changes and if you developers do not start to do something this game will die very soon. I would be sorry for the time I spent in this game but if I will not see developers interesting in improvement I will leave

The first thing is reports to all tribe on defending and attack or everyone can just play alone and that's not funny

Then a comfortable tribe chat

Very important give plot and bookmarks on map, it is impossible to explore, it's totally blind

etc etc

Let's move developers team or change work

We need a plot on the map and a window that say current position even where there are no cities or nomads. It's boring and difficult handle a blind map like this

It would be very very usefull if reports concerning the members of the tribe were avaiable to all the tribe or sent to each members of the tribe.

Now there is no way to know what happens to the other mates

It's very important for game to evolve that the number of members for each tribe can't be over a limit such as 50, or even 100, but there must be a limitation or no attack will be possible on map and game will end soon

I think it would be nice if attacks going on would be showed in a different windows then costructions and research.

5 attacks free per day are too few, I think 10 would be a little better