Posts by jayray146

I'm not sure how good it gets. Though relatively new to the game, I do like it. I see that it's been around for more than a year, and I'm a bit shocked to see that the growth appears to be rather slow. In fact, it really makes me wonder as to whether or not it's dying a slow death. If so, I think that's a shame as I think it has good potential. But I don't see any real viable interaction between the company and the client base or ant discussion as to what the players want. It seems to me that if you want to grow you should ask your client base what they want and then give it to them. It would not only drive growth, but it would drive revenue too. Such a shame.

Good question. So far from what I can see, you can only raid them for resources, I'm not sure how wise that is until you have a sigificant sized army as, in my opinion, all you'll do is to reveal yourself and set yourself up as a target for a larger and stronger opponent. As to how much larger and stronger someone can be than you and successfully do that, I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can shed some light on that?

Depending on what you are doing in the game, you may be depleting your own wheat resources faster than you expected. I found some inactive pyramids with some resources close by to raid as well as the nomad camps. Although my pyramid is at lvl 10, I found that I was depleting my wheat resources at a faster rate than I had anticipated. It pays to monitor your resource levels carefullu and use them in a planned and strategic manner rather than just going off and doing things without a planned reason.