Posts by Lou

Oh you wonder why nobody wants you in their tribe ---- Look at me --- Look at me --- Look at me. ---Your the Joke moron.

You sure do have a way of repeatly opening your mouth and twisting things so they suit you --- Facts are facts and she will be caught ---If she uses them again ---She is lucky I was nice enough to warn her --All we want is an honest game.. Now go back to school little boy before I let your Daddy know your spending his money.

No one asked for imput motor mouth -- all her cities except one are or were at level 1 -- She could only make Anubis and below -- Which left it mathmatically impossible to make 1 million. She had to have rebuild at least 6 of those city wall back up to level 22 -To do that again impossible with out help being feed by resources -- PUSHING.

I defeated all her cities except one == Now in just a couple of days she is making 1 million points a day with out help. Go back to class Junior --That is Impossible.

I would say David and Ra-Arand having both been defeated and not rebuilding --Their ONLY and sole purpose in this game is to send Nora resources to PUSH her.

Seems not only can't you add but you can't read either --- No wonder your a student . There is a big difference between helping tribe members and Pushing --What they are doing is Pushing plain and simple.

Seems there are a couple of players --That are sending resources to the High player on Gods. They are alternating which cities they are sending from --- The way I understood this it was illeagal. PLease put a stop to it. SERVER GIZA.