Posts by UNKNOWN

Yep...still waiting, 3 weeks and NOTHING. :?: :?: :?: :?:
    Anocris team are useless except to announce "ANOTHER NEW SERVER " ;(;(;(
    They do not even have the decency to keep us informed...... :thumbdown::thumbdown:
    BAD BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT :cursing::cursing::cursing:

when you said camp i am thinking you meant nomad.
    what level ? as am guessing 4 or 5
    was it ?
    what troops did you send ?
    A report to see would help find answers:)

I will ask the obvious questions......
    Did you adjust seasons ?
    did you fill in all the factors like obelisk etc.
    The correct troops in correct boxes ?
    If yes then i suggest you send report to customer support and get them to check, if simulator found faulty thren they can credit your account with adjusted troops
    If sim was not faulty they can explain what was the reason.

can you copy FULL report here ?
    copy n paste or screenshot please so we can all see and maybe work out why

I can confirm that more merges are coming. We don't yet have a date to announce, but stay tuned to announcements in this forum.

Been ANOTHER 2 WEEKS and still....................................no information to keep players and payers advised as to anything.

Merges :?:

Development updates :?:

The word of ANOCRIS TEAM are just words....false promises and fob off statements :?::?::?::?::?::?:

Communicate with players and payers, bring us into the games fully,
    Stop new domains / servers make old ones better and maybe more would stay ' n' play
    Tell us of intentions and set target dates .
    Tell us of intended development updates.
    Tell us of merges .
    Tell us about new features that could be implemented
    Prove me wrong regarding promised development up dates, merge intentions etc and that they are not just false hopes.

Players and payers are waiting

Then maybe more would pay to play rather than progress so far and quit
    I and others have made many suggestions to enhance game,

#RESPOND :thumbup: OR:thumbdown:

So true Lover Of The Aton but DU's have been due for years now and NOTHING,:!::!::!::!::cursing::cursing::cursing:
    We have in the past debated this several times AND we both agree. money not development is Anocris only concern or they would have happened by now

We await.......days turn to weeks.....
    weeks turn to months...
    months means players quit and the income goes with them.

STEP UP AND PROVIDE

I can confirm that more merges are coming. We don't yet have a date to announce, but stay tuned to announcements in this forum.

Time to make announcements re merges.
    Players AND paying customers want to know.
    risk losing income ie paying players and potential paying players if you cannot give them what they want leading to more ;eaving game.
    Servers cost money and dead servers are a negative income....better to have a few servers active than dead servers gone stale ?
    Time to step up and do what is needed.
    Merge dates and servers involved ?

I would be more concerned at someone using my account,,,,,, so make sure your pw is complexed and do not disclose to anyone.
    good luck with the future of your game and make pen / paper notes , helps with tracking game progress ?

Have yet again email customer support.......nothing else to do but wait or quit game.
    I have closed my best account, done a while ago due to boredom on INT2 which was missed off of last years merge.
    time to find new game thats fun and i DO NOT mean another Anocris server:!:

As usual customer requirements are ignored it seems :thumbdown:

Then the tribe of the inactive player would then be aware of an attack via reports ( that ally defending troops receives ) of attack and would then know the details of said attack via reports sent to all those who had defending troops there :!: