Posts by MataCoelhos

GKXI and MataCoelhos it would be great if you could stick to English in this section of the forum out of respect for the others.

About the limited attacks on nomads, it would be great to continue the topic on a single thread, it is much better to keep track of things.

Thank you for your understanding :)

why dont talk about p2w game? and just expensive to pay? and why not have capacity in allience to max 40 people or something like dat !

Parece que a nadie le gusta el tema de los ataques limitados jajaja, deberían ver que les dicen los alemanes y anotar eso para futuras actualizaciones, he Moho?

claro que no es que asi es como uno juego pay to win -.- mucha persona tiene salido del juego por eso , hasta mis companeros :(

You have 20k more points you need use money to have this points , and its impossible i reach you if just have 5 atacks per day and i have mines 18 , i am not blame ofc , just telling this game is ´´pay to win`` , dat is the reason the atacks cant be limited !

Its stupid you just have limited time in atacks , this game need be like irl or other games like tribal wars or tribos or like dat , because if this server will ´´pay to win`` because if people puts money inside the game , they can atack all the time , dat is stupid for people just playing this game for fun and dont use real money , its good the ideia of mines , but its stupid if you cant atack , its like you come 4 hours to mining , use every resources in 1 hour and need wait more 4 hours to come play this game ... boring ... pls fix dat and put ilimited atacks . my opinion just !