Posts by Snargleton

I play on two different servers: Naucratis (English language server) and Asyut (International server). I've noticed a feature that exists on Naucratis but is missing on Asyut.

Specifically, in cases where the game saves data you enter (such as when entering the number of units to send), the list of saved data on Naucratis can be edited (numbers can be deleted from the list). This feature is not available on Asyut.

It as a useful feature, and I would really like to have it on Asyut as well.

Is this feature difference deliberate, or some sort of oversight?

Basically, the booty is distributed according to troop strength. But if you don't include transport capacity, you won't get any share of the booty. The share that you would have received remains in the nomad camp, so it will be lost.

Thanks for a clear answer, but I have one follow-up question: Are those resources actually lost (they cease to exist), or are they genuinely left in the nomad camp, and available to someone else attacking the camp?

If the latter, then the "weak" player could use "loaned" troops to clear out the army, and then do a second attack with just his own army (assuming it's strong enough to beat the camp's wall) and collect loot without the "sharing" mechanism reducing it.

The reason for the question is I was wondering if I could do a "long-term loan" of a substantial army to a lower-level player, without having to daily recall the army, send back my "share" of the loot, and then send the army again.