Posts by Vaya

Again there is that attention. I post to help others and irritate fools like you. I will continue to do so. Replying to the mentally challenged keeps my brain sharp and gives you something to learn by and you really DO have a lot to learn. It would appear that this forum is the high point of your day and your life so by all means keep right on living. The rest of the forum members need your comments to get their laugh of the day. ^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^

I dare u to show me 2 threads out of ur 568525 u actually help someone.. waiting :p :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes, we see how many important things you have to do, like posting in a forum that you do not even play at. Such an exciting life. Loser at games and loser at life. BTW since you cannot tell time I will let you know that this game has only been going on for two years and NOT a decade. Simple mistake for an imbecile. Don't forget to take your medications. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;(;(;(;(;(;(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Again there is that attention. I post to help others and irritate fools like you. I will continue to do so. Replying to the mentally challenged keeps my brain sharp and gives you something to learn by and you really DO have a lot to learn. It would appear that this forum is the high point of your day and your life so by all means keep right on living. The rest of the forum members need your comments to get their laugh of the day. ^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^:D;(:D^^

:D:D:D;(;(;(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;(;(;(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

boi u re a washed up has been and trying to get here what u lack in ur life... u re so obvious... I doudt u had any crowds in ur life.. unless u mean roaches.. bet u had lots of them :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If i played for a decade like u, i would be first too.. but unlike u i got so many important things to do and not play a game till my death of old age :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The PURPOSE of this game is to attack others. It is a game of WAR which is probably why you have never been very good at it. I am sure that Farmville is more your speed. As far as liking attention, I enjoyed attention when I was performing on stage and in business with my professional career, so YES I enjoy the attention. Winners usually do, as they stand out amongst the crowds of sheep, like yourself. Trying to educate losers like you, Vaya, and PapyrusRaper/Nefertiti, is on the same level as trying to understand what a dog is saying when it barks at you. I am sure that you and PapyrusRaper/Nefertiti are familiar with the term DOG. Probably why you two are such lonely hags. It certainly makes sense why you would spend your time in this Forum since you have no one else to communicate with. :D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^

I invented attacks in that server why u think they hate me? i wiped almost everyone there LOL. How u talk of war since u made AP ur best friend?? gtfoh idiot:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Dont talk about the forum threads dude... nooo nooooooo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Mr 383 posts :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Omg ty u made my day :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lol nope, not alts, my tribe helped me out. Funny how that tends to work; when you refrain from being an asshole to everyone, they're often willing to help you out with things. (Also, I wasn't even hitting L5s at that time, nor is there any way you could've known which nomads I was hitting? Quit your BS speculating, give me a break- you're not even good at it.)

LOL u bearly had 5k meds at that time dude.. u forgot to mention i spied u and knew what ur troops were and what troops u had there from droopy... ts ts u dont have a honest cell on u.

The only way this could happen as i see it, is if ur friend had bigger army than u and was his frist nomad hit. If u got it instead of him, u cant give it back. Send a ticket though i dont think they will do anything about it.

I m not an admin. Ask cyager. He palys the moving "know everything" in here. Plus havent played for weeks. dont know if there are changes. i do know that if u re using another players troops the one with the bigger army gets the more loot. And there is a cut both not getting at all. dont recomend hitting nomads with allied troops.

I have to admit that you do not let the fact that you were poorly educated stop you from making an even bigger fool of yourself on this forum. It is apparent that you will always be a loser on this game as you are in real life. :D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^

And dont worry hun.. no way i m taking the moron crown from u, anytime soon. See??? even here u re toping it!! way to go sis!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I have to admit that you do not let the fact that you were poorly educated stop you from making an even bigger fool of yourself on this forum. It is apparent that you will always be a loser on this game as you are in real life. :D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^

ye dude go find the troglodydes :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That is how players like you, Vaya, advance in this game. You simply wait for others to grow bored and quit and then you move to a higher position. Page 1 from the LOSERS playbook. ^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D

I quit that server too Genius. I d pass edward too if i was active there. I mention another player but u seem to have a crash on me. Sorry, loser lunatics not my type 8o8o8o8o8o8o

Failures like you Vaya, are everywhere. Your assumptions about how others play indicate you have no brains at all. You are a joke and the majority of the people who read your gibberish get the added benefit of laughing their asses off at your expense. Losers always claim that those at the top must-have bought their way there. Just another excuse for your own poor play. I doubt that you have really quit this game otherwise why would you waste your time on this forum? What does that really say about your life in general? You get to spell LOSER in capital letters. All bow down to the queen of NOTHING. :D^^;(:D^^;(:D^^;(:D^^

Τo get this right. The purpose and the joy of this game is to build up, gather ress and build a strong army. If u pay for all these why the F u play the damn game in the first place???? dude u are in here for 2 whole F years. U jump in EVERY thread made in this forum just to insult ppl and arrogantly point out that u do it better than every one. U re just a lil lonely bi@tch crying for attenttion. " NOTICE MEEE I M HEERE I M FIIIRST I M THE SHIIIT" dude u re the definition of a BIG TIME LOSER. u must be very old and very alone to be desperate for so much attention. What u describe above is urself. U ttalk a bout assumuing things but u go assuming about me in the next sentence. Boi u re DAMAGED BIG TIME. And yes trash i m a fucken queen like most women. JEALOUS MUCH????

That would do it I think. Most people, I've noticed, don't bother using real words and proper grammar or sentence construction on the web. So for some people that must mean that all of us who do, must be the same person.;)

Not all have the amount of free time that u do. Also I like cutting short. U got a problem? If i wanted to use real words i d write in greek which iis more rich as language. Andche crap Rose. He would not tellu he got alts would he??? Ur tribe would be in danger too for banning. Why do I have to point out simple things? then u get insulted if i call u all dumbos... For real....