Posts by Tillydrops

u re full of it tills... u go on and on saying crap for one simple reason... u got too much ego and act like a 5 year old.

Vaya I have the greatest respect for you as a player. Unfortunately we will have to agree to disagree.I already knew your view on the matter. I came on the forum to find out other peoples views.You gained nothing by responding to my question

Vaya I told you I quit go fill your boots. The person in question I attacked had not logged in for 9 days and his city was sand There was no way I would have attacked him if he had been an active player.He came running to you spit his dummy out and hid behind your skirt,getting you to call me out on the matter.He didn,t have the guts to challenge me himself.He was inactive, you know it and I know it. The fact that we were in another tribe and server together is immaterial. The issue was in Naqada You had left the game He had left the game .The only player being "petty" here is the "inactive player"

I was recently admonished by my leader who told me I was out of order , and in the wrong ,for attacking a team player in Naqada. The player I attacked had turned to sand. He was in my tribe but obviously left the game. The player in question was also in my new tribe @ Dahsur and subsequently complained I had attacked him in Naqada even though he had no intention of continuing to play. I was told by my leader ( in Dahsur) this was unacceptable and I had to apologise .Her reason being I attacked a tribe member (even though his city was sand and he had no intention of playing )Was I wrong to attack a tribe member ,take his Neith before another tribe did? I would like an opinion of all tribes out there ,thank you