Posts by Phantom

when did it become ok to have 2 accounts? like "chrisf" & "crf" is the same person on the same server (Dahshur) in the same tribe (SLF) witch gives him a huge advantage! is it now ok to have 2 accounts or is he just special???:/

01/07/2021 08:07, don tobias wrote:

--------------------

JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF----AAAALLLLL THE WAY OFF !!!!!!!!!!!---------------------but this is allowed??? you will notice Don Tobias wrote that not me!

i would really like to know why i was verbally attacked on WC called a racist among other things, and im the one that got banned? this doesnt make any sense to me. if people would use the dictionary they would realize not only did i not say anything outa line i didnt even say anything bad about anyone. do all you have to do is have a difference of opinion to get banned? is this not an English server where freedom of speech is a right for all? just because someone is to dense to understand what is being said is no reason to ban the speaker, is it?? and what's wrong with saying ding dong??? like a bell when you ring it. you know, ding dong-ding dong!