Posts by Vlladd

Thank you. So do you happen to remember how many players started on the server? They merged two servers together that had about 100 active players on it?? Can I ask how long ago the merger was? Can you also post the name of your server so players can see the population today on at least 3 different ones. Thank you again.

Greetings Lover of the Aton. Can you help us out with the discussion of this thread? Can you post how many players are now active on your server if it is not Cyrene or Taseti?? That would be helpful. Maybe we just got on two bad servers?? I have to disagree a lot with your support of this game company. It takes over 5 days for a moderator to come give a vague non helpful reply to a question on the game in the forums?? A moderator should be reading the forums and monitoring it?? Even a one man development game company can fix a single bug in an entire years time?? All I see is another fly by night money grabbing company who has no interest in spending more money on 2 games. I can say that I am Emperor of the Galaxy and it is just talk, talk and more talk with no actual proof. That is all that is going on here. Thanks.

I am on Taseti. We are down to 134 players as well. Not sure how often that updates but probably lower then that in reality.

[16:36] Establishing chat connection...

[16:36] Connection established, players online: 134

I might suggest one other thing. If you have the right season spring, and all the requirements maybe log out of the game completely. Also try a different browser. Clear the cache. Anything that forces the server to resend the data and try again.

You are not talking to yourself. The other 100 players still playing hear you loud and clear. Just yesterday the developers opened another new server in French. They spent all of last year trying to get this exact game to work on mobile devices so more players can join. No new content or fixes. Just trying to get the same game to run on the phones. They got it figured out pretty good though. By opening a new server every 2 months the new players don't get enough play time in to know how bad it really is. I am posting this to let you know that we as players do hear you.

I have seen both the Edfu and Valley spells in the Lapis wheel spin as possible prizes. I have not been able to find another way to get them. They are not options in the cash shop either. Looks like they are part of the special event treasures of tutankhamun comes around every 3 months or so. https://anocriswiki.com/the-treasure-of-tutankhamun/ Edit. Thanks Cygar I thought it was an event deal.

I might suggest spin the wheel and whatever prize you get give to other tribe members. Not ideal but it would help out through resources at least.

Hello there.

I was going to post this link in the FAQ guide under beginner tips but it looks like that thread is locked. If this is not the right place than please move it over to that conversation thank you. This is the player made wiki it has a much better explanation then in game material. Hope it helps. Happy hunting.

https://anocriswiki.com

Thanks.

Code
    1. La sección de nómadas te dice la mejor proporción de tropas en la wiki.
    2. No querrás enviar todas tus tropas desde una ciudad ya que el enemigo recibe informes y sabe lo que tienes allí.
    3. Espero que ayude.
    Code
    1. The nomads section tells you the best ratio for troops in the wiki.
    2. You don't want to send all your troops from one city since the enemy gets reports and knows what you have in there.
    3. Hope that helps.

Cyager you are probably right. I have played about a billion of these exact same games since Travian and Evony were first "new". I don't ever expect a result but I know that at some point someone has to read them. Maybe a future game developer playing this game today might jot it down on a piece of paper. If everyone just rage quits or throws up their arms and walks away then there is 0% chance for improvement.

Just as a FYI in case you did not already know when you send troops to another person's horus then the score of both troops is applied. This means that the 5 to 1 ratio allowing larger players to attack smaller ones will actually be worse then if you sent no troops. Hope that makes sense. Sounds like the weaker team member just needs to take all their resources and troops while they are offline and either go to your horus or a long long long walk until the attacks stop. Then when they get back on they can recall the troops and you send back the resources.

So can he go to a third tribe member ' horus & take the troops with him?

Still not clear. Not sure if you mean he can take his and yours along at same time?

Sorry I don't think the game allows it. The way I understand how it works they can borrow the whole troop as a single unit to attack other players or nomads.

I would just have the player try what they want to try and see if the game allows it or not. So if they want to keep your troops in the horus for defense and move their own troops out???? to another players horus????? just try it. I don't believe that works but you never know. The purpose of the horus is to have enough small playets gang up on bigger camps or players.

Hope something in there helps you out.

Good luck,

Vlladd

Hello.

I really can't see any good reason why you limit how many troops can go out at the same time. You limit the free nomads to 5 a day. Then people have to spend money for more. You require players to log in multiple times a day to gather resources. First time I have seen this, outside of the special resources from Forge of Empires. I get that is so people are more active. What I don't understand is why you say oh you can only send out 20 or whatever the limit is troops out. It costs food and time. Especially as you go up against higher level nomad camps that you need to send out 4 or 5 or 6 groups of beoudins each camp to gather all 5 types of information before deciding if you want to raid them or not. I just want to do my 5 raids and be done and not have to spend 3 or 4 hours each day just scouting the actual 5 camps I want to raid.

Thanks.

Might actually encourge players to pay for that 6 or 7 raids if we can find them.

Can you clarify a bit. ? Are you asking if your troops are in another players horus can they go to a 3rd party horus? Or are you asking if your troops are in another players horus can they go to a 3rd pary horus and bring your troops along? Thanks.

Thanks. All good information to know and share. I know the game has a lot of new people and a little on the information / experience provided. Edit. I now have my 2nd city and just for future FYI players reading this post you need your Sekhmet temple raised to level 5 before you can transfer troops to it. That is one where you recruit army units from.

Thank you for answering. I was not sure if that is how it worked or if it was temporary. Also not sure if you could give some of your troops to other players that way???

Hello there.

So I am at the point already starting to look at what I need in requirements for the second city and beyond. I was curious about this mission transfer troops? Does it move troops out of one city and place them in a new city? That way the troops new home and food consumption are based at city two?

Thanks!

I am scratching my head over this new proposed Peace server. Faster build times, faster troop recruitment and on top of that your troops never truly die. I see more attacks of player vs player not less. If the developers want to make a peace server then the only attacks allowed should be against NPC nomads.:cursing: The developers need to call the proposed server what it is. A speed server.

If the developers want to have a season component in the game they should have the same season for all players on the server. Then it can slowly change. For example Spring lasts first week in the month, then Summer etc. That makes a whole lot more sense to me. That is balanced and fair for all. If you need a season to build a building you just wait for it.

Hello there.

I just found this game about 10 days ago. I wanted to add two things that would really help the game out.

1) Add some places on the map to fight over. Maybe an oasis that gives food, a mine that provides granite etc. Putting your army and transports here lets you gain more resources. Of course someone else can always come take it over.

2) Build a pyramid. This is an end game activity. You have the tribe build a tribe pyramid. Your members contribute resources and it is built slowly. The tribe that completes the pyramid first is considered the winner of the server. Then second place tribe and so on. A permanent medal or award goes on your avatar showing you were on a winning tribe. This is much better then saying I have the most points.

Other then that I would put another post on the bad simulator but that has been done to death already. If you have a large percent of your player base complaining about something it needs to be fixed. We are not all brain dead. If you import a spy report and autofill the attacker side a good simulator will change what it needs to change so it gives you somewhat accurate results.

Thanks