Posts by Solni57

the player in question jenny had more points than me when I defeated him his points fell below mine and I could no longer attack him. When in aragorn I no longer attack him several times because I only made draws in this case the attacks can be repeated. anyway if there was an error it comes from the game and not from me but I see none the successive attacks were allowed because of the draw I have no memory of having been able to attack after a victory

Hello,

I do not play with any unauthorized device you can investigate without worries.

You have to know how to accept defeat instead of making unfounded accusations I used the Opet party as well as amethysts to boost my attack speed as well as several attack and defense bonuses to allow me to gain weight during certain fights and the 12h rule has been completely respected except during attacks on a player who has more points than me because the game allows several attacks in this case so start by reading the rules before accusing the players wrongly .

Thank you......