Posts by merlin

cyager l am same as you been on tent a long time and a few ancoris l have never had a problem before but if havent played Naqada then you dont know it is different l suggest you try and play instead of sticking to one server and quoting for all

what is the reasons for a spy being discovered as to many times my spy gets dicovered on a player with a espipmage lvl much lower than mine

nope that doesnt work as l said send one if itdies you need to up your esp cause if one dies then all will

so on your server olsd rule applies send 1 if it dies upgrade esp here that doesnt do any good if a guy is several levels below your esp 1 spy should get through

yes l understand that trying to find what is different on naqada as have never had this problem on varitiy of servers

why is naqada so slow compared with previous server have payers been moaning again that us casual players keep up with them

l high spied plenty on previous servers on naqada someing different old rule was send one if that dies upgrade esp or if not full read then add one and try again till you get read of troops naver had a guy of lower esp able to stop you getting a read

l learnt on early servers to send one then add 1 at atime till l get a full read buthave always got a readwhen someones esp is lower

am trying tounderstand espionage here why cant l see in citys with esp much lower than mine seems wierd

trying to understand spying here level seems to be irrelevant l spy a guy 7 lvls lower than me and still have to send 4 spys?