Posts by Korg

Is this as good as it gets? Even though it seems like the game can go on and you can reach high levels, and you can, what is the use? The staff and developers of the company that owns this game has never considered this being that they have a one track mind and are focused on just creating new severs. New players should take this to heart, once reach one million point try to stop growing if you like to fight and have something to do. Switch servers before you have too much invested growing in one cause there is no reward for doing so. The only reward is being forgotten by the owners of the game company.

Ist das so gut wie es nur geht? Auch wenn es so aussieht, als ob das Spiel weitergehen kann und Sie hohe Level erreichen können und Sie können, was nützt das? Die Mitarbeiter und Entwickler des Unternehmens, dem dieses Spiel gehört, haben nie daran gedacht, dass sie einen einspurigen Verstand haben und sich darauf konzentrieren, nur neue Server zu erstellen. Neue Spieler sollten sich dies zu Herzen nehmen und versuchen, nach Erreichen einer Million Punkte aufzuhören zu wachsen, wenn Sie kämpfen und etwas zu tun haben möchten. Wechseln Sie die Server, bevor Sie zu viel in eine Sache investiert haben. Dafür gibt es keine Belohnung. Die einzige Belohnung wird von den Besitzern der Spielefirma vergessen.

Est-ce aussi bon que possible? Même s'il semble que le jeu peut continuer et que vous pouvez atteindre des niveaux élevés, et vous pouvez, à quoi ça sert? Le personnel et les développeurs de la société propriétaire de ce jeu n'ont jamais considéré cela comme étant un esprit unique et se concentrant uniquement sur la création de nouveaux serveurs. Les nouveaux joueurs devraient prendre cela à cœur, une fois atteint un million de points, essayez d'arrêter de grandir si vous aimez vous battre et avoir quelque chose à faire. Changez de serveur avant d'avoir trop investi dans une seule cause, il n'y a aucune récompense pour cela. La seule récompense est d'être oubliée par les propriétaires de la société de jeux.

what the heck? I had 15+ days of 30% strength that I had won doing quest when I was online earlier today, and now when I logged on EVERYTHING I had won is gone. I want my stuff back, or is this a tactic to get me to quit? HmmmmmX(

Developers, why do you not tease us with some of the new things you are working on, other than new servers, to enhance our gaming experience that the money we pay in goes toward? Hmmmmmm?

first off scorps aint that fast and when you send them out your cities are ripe to be attacked and plundered while they are gone unless you have planned for this and have a backup and big walls. Second, if you have scorps it wont be long before you have nothing to attack except nomads and possibly tribe mates if you leave your tribe. I have many scorps and anubis and have nothing left to hit but nomads but still build spears and ra to get quests done cause they are the fastest way to get lapiz jewels for new cities. and they are good back up for city protection. third, the game has become pretty much farmville for me, but I still have fun.

yes true, and I have voiced the same issue. new players could start on Heliopolis if they would just archive the sand covered players to make room for new players. players with 100 points and are inactive just delete them. they aint coming back, so you can take down the yellow ribbon you have tied around the palm trees.

Just my two cents worth is...if you want to be in an aggressive war game, play a new server. you will have lots of battles and will need to be defensive. If you want to build your city and make new cities and learn how to fast track the building process, play an older server. there will be just a few players on it and they will be so high in points they can't attack you anyway. Join the top tribe and they can teach you some good advice.

500 usually is enough to get resource amount on a lvl 9. I do lose the 500 on about 1 in 10 0n lvl 9s