Posts by DataNomNom

yes, you cannot found a tribe if you are in another tribe, so you will have to leave.

If the founder of the current tribe is not there, then there is no one to make new Admins.

They may have to leave and make a new tribe and then join that one. Probably the only way to do it.

Good luck with that, should work ok

Q1... If you are the founder, then get more tribe members and make one of them an admin.

Q2... Kenbet needs to be level 3 to make your own tribe.

If the tribe is not yours and you are a member then I would recommend leaving and making your own tribe.

what do you need to prepare for? You can't take anything with you. You start from the beginning just like everyone else. Besides the developers usually give you a few days notice, what more do you need?

the ratio is 5 x points up or down, so if you have 100k points you can attack up to 500k points or down to 20k points.

As for the 12 hr relief after an attack, this varies, sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. Always leave one bedouin and 1 spear in your city so that if you get attacked, they get killed and you should get a 12 hr respite from being hit again. But this does not always work. So I am not sure if there are other factors involved. Sorry

On the issue of wheat, if you keep your wheat field a minimum of 4 levels (or more) above your pyramid then you will have enough wheat for attacking, building, troops and walking. Lots of people do it without any problem.

I agree on removing the low level inactives, you can however attack them and take whatever you can get. Agree it is not going to be everything in the city but its something for nothing.

I also agree that the 5 x your points up or down is a very large margin and it could be reduced to maybe 3 x instead.

People learn quickly or get taught to walk troops and res when they are away or going off line. One of the tactics of surviving the game

there is a very simple drop down box on the game page top right, gives the name and coords of main city, click on it and it drops down and gives name and coords of any other cities, just click on it and it takes you to that city, no messing, very simple.

Kingnando, you need to go to the main page, then log in but remember to change the server to the one you want. There is a drop down, it will automatically go to the latest server, just pick the one you want. When you have logged on then save the page to your favourites that way you don't need to keep logging off and on. Hope that helps.

I waited until the speed up had supposedly ended before setting my troops to have a long walk. However it appeared it had not ended as I could not get a long walk. It was still coming up as short walk even though I had set the distance for a 5hr walk one way. I decided to use my amethysts, 10, to slow the walk down. This morning, when I logged back on, the journey had doubled and now I have to wait a further 8hrs before my troops return. This was an error or bug that I think needs to be looked at and I would appreciate, although not holding my breath, a return of the amethysts I spent.

when you go to the log in page, you need to make sure you change the server to the one you were on. Then save it to bookmarks, no need to log off and on, just open favourites. You can have several tabs open at the same time and play both servers that way, if you want to. Hope that helps

• There is NEVER any need for the type of language and insinuations from this player.....

[18:27] [OGS] DataNomNom: very fickle is sinboy and N1C..... they are paranoid about spys and if you so much as speak to them wrong or don't speak to them then you are gone. come and join us, we will help you and teach you and welcome you

[18:28] [N1C] §ÏÑßØ¥: you out of all Data go F yourself with a donkey none of your business. how we run or operate ;) oh take the other c u next tuesday tin hat with u

[18:29] [TSBS] Maimonides: appreciated, but don't want to get in the middle of you guys, not sure what I did wrong with them, but moving on

[18:29] [TSBS] Maimonides: did I do anything wrong sinboy?

[18:29] [OGS] DataNomNom: language timothy, no need to get all sour faced, You hate the truth don't you.

[18:30] [OGS] DataNomNom: yeah sinboy, did he do anything wrong???

[18:30] [N1C] §ÏÑßØ¥: Maimonides, nope bring your points over 200k until then we rather run this way . no need foor lower ones getting hit by midgets ;)

[18:31] [OGS] Grimmore: sigh.....i see sinboy is one of "those" ppl

I changed my name and moved my city because I was being harrassed by Gods and some of their members because I left their Tribe due to one member using foul language in Tribe Chat. I asked him to stop and then received a torrent of further foul language. The Founder of Gods did nothing about it. We came on to Thebes server, I joined Gods then a short time later decided to move to my current tribe. I continued to get harrassed and hounded so decided to change name and move city, this didn't work.

Ugurbaba was in our tribe and was constantly told about his tactics and hounding of other players, he then left us and joined other people had had minutes before, been attacking and saying he would kill kill kill. He now does that to us and has for some reason decided to attack me, both in the game and verbally. I have frequently reported him to no avail.

This will drive me and others out of the game.

[08:32] [N1C] ugurbaba: I will attack all OGS player untıl Data apology from me

[08:32] [N1C] ugurbaba: Nothink personel

[08:37] [OGS] DataNomNom: and what, pray tell, do I need to apologise for? I have only ever played the game within the rules, I have not been the one that has repeatedly attacked both with troops and with words. Why would I EVER apologise to you?

[08:38] [Andoni] SabreSidious: oy vey

[08:38] [N1C] ugurbaba: You will apology from me because you call me "İdiot" until then I will crush you Chipmuck :)

[08:38] [N1C] ugurbaba: You change your nickname from Chipmuck to DataNomNom and you deny it?

[08:38] [N1C] ugurbaba: Why?

[08:39] [N1C] ugurbaba: Doesnt matter Data I will hunt you and kill you just wait for me :)

[08:39] [OGS] DataNomNom: you are an idiot......and what I Data, do is none of your business and if you continue to harrass me over this then I WILL GET YOU BANNED

[08:39] [Andoni] SabreSidious: hell i get called an idiot about 5 times a day lol and thats from my girlfriend lol

[08:40] [N1C] ugurbaba: I dont harrass you Data I just warn you.I will report you right now about "İdiot"

[08:40] [OGS] AnOldBis: Are you confusing Chilimack and Chipmunk?

[08:40] [N1C] ugurbaba: No AnOldBis

[08:40] [N1C] ugurbaba: Chipmunk is DataNomNom

[08:41] [N1C] ugurbaba: Chilimuck is diffurent person.

[08:41] [Andoni] SabreSidious: sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me

[08:42] [OGS] DataNomNom: what does my name have to do with the game?

I started the new server yesterday 05.03.20, and have tried several times to confirm my email to get the free amethysts but nothing has come through. My email is correct and I have checked both inbox and junk mail. Nothing coming through.

I am playing Heliopolis and have changed to summer to upgrade my serdab to lvl 2 but it keeps saying not all requirements met. I have refreshed, logged out then in but it says the same thing. I even clicked the down grade button and got the same message. I wish to report this glitch. Many thanks