Posts by cyager69

I see that the problem with the number of Amethysts during your sale has NOT been rectified. I have contacted support as you suggested but it looks like I will not be spending any more money on this game. I don't like games that cheat players for a virtual item that costs you nothing.

He doesn't complain when he gets to knock down the walls of the cities with players who are higher in points than him, even though a higher point player is limited to only hitting his cities once every 12 hours.

This is the same player who boasts in the general chat about tearing down the walls of other players repeatedly and is now crying because it is being done to him.

We shouldn't have to go thru support every time there is a problem. You have people who are supposed to be taking care of this game so get on them to do their jobs. The costs should be set and have nothing to do with the price of the Euro or dollar. This is NOT the stock market.

Your total amount of Amethysts are incorrect again for the 30% off special. You cheated me once but I will not fall for it again. You are offering 14,891 Amethysts for $99 US dollars when the normal amount is over 15,000 for the same price. You must be losing players to have to resort to cheating those who remain.

This is the second time I have successfully attacked a level 6 nomad camp, gotten a victory notification and when the troops returned home, no resources were credited to my account. I shrugged off the first time it happens over a month ago but this latest occurrence shows that there is a flaw in your system. The camp was located at coordinates 498:618 and the attack took place approx. 18 minutes ago. I should have received 1.26 million in clay, 711K in Granite and 645K in Pap. While these are not tremendous amounts it is the principle that is at stake and your integrity.

It clearly says in the title "Talk about ANYTHING" related to Anocris, so if you don't want to read what a member has to say Mikel87, then don't read it. BTW you might want to look up the meaning of spam. LOL

That is an outright lie. The number of Amethysts were over 15,000 for the price of $99 over the last few months when the 30% discount was in effect, but the last was only 14,000+. I don't know what you charge to different countries, but I know what I have spent here in the United States and what the number of Amethysts used to be.

Some may not have noticed that you decreased the number of Amethysts available during your most recent 30% off sale. My question is WHY? They do not cost you anything to make or store. they are virtual items that cost you NOTHING. Is it purely greed on your part? Well this is one player who will not be paying any more coin as I have in the past.

Why don't you provide a complete tutorial so players can go to it and get answers to their questions. Sometimes it takes forever for one of you admins to respond, if you do at all, to a question or comment. I recently moved my city to a new location but there is no information as to how long it must remain before it can be moved again. A complete tutorial would provide those answers without having to wait for someone to answer.

You might want to consider making the Amethyst discounts a more often occurrence. Personally I never spend money on any game unless there is an advantage to it and an added discount is always a way of generating more interest, and in the long run more revenue for you.